WELP , Only seller who have been approved recently

Hello Everyone ,

I can’t get my account approved , it’s been 45 days. I have uploaded every single document required and made 2 video call to confirm my identity .

Recently , Amazon called me from Washington; the employee, after carefully looking into my dossier concluded that I just needed to upload an utility bill . So i did ( Yes with address and name visible not more then 90 days old ) and I’m still not approved even though I have been told it was the only thing lacking .

I don’t want to rant about my business but I’m a partner of the Canadian equivalent of the IRS , I handle Payment processing and Merchant service for 100’s of businesses ,
were legit and proved it but can’t be approved. With Covid : a lot of business would benefit from our software the patriotic thing to do would to let them have a chance to get it . anyway if someone who recently got approved can look into my situation and help me that would be great ( those who have been approved 1+ year ago would not understand) , here is the message I’m getting for weeks now :

Dear,

We have reviewed the document(s) you recently provided but do not have enough information to reactivate your seller account at this time. We were unable to verify the document(s) you provided. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. If you currently sell on Amazon, we need additional documentation to verify your payment methods and your identity.

How do I reactivate my account?
Please confirm that there is a valid credit card on file, and provide the requested document(s) in .pdf, .png, .jpeg, or .gif format.

The name and address on the document(s) must match your name and address in Seller Central. Please certify that you have provided the document(s) in one of the supported languages. Supported languages include: Arabic, simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese. If the documents provided are not in one of the supported languages, the original document must include a notarized translation into one of the languages previously mentioned.

this goes without saying that I have uploaded the requested document under the right conditions

Not based on the response from Amazon. I’ve seen many who thought they uploaded things correctly that didn’t, not paying attention to the do’s and don’ts.

• Don’t send screen shots
  • Don’t scan and save as PDF (Sometimes they work and sometimes they don’t

• Do make sure all 4 edges of the document show
  • Do take a picture and save as jpg or pdf (to combine pages)
  • Do make certain the name and address exactly matches up with the Legal Entity

Where can I find the do’s and don’ts ?

This thread might be of some help:

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.