We reveived the email also.
Amazon marketplace is on the decline from our perspective.
This is why I find this program to be insanely delusional:
- Traffic is down 70% on a sku basis
- Average selling price has plummeted over the past 18 months
- Massive technical problems with listings vanishing
- Heavily manipulated search, where Amazon shows whatever product makes THEM the most money
- Massive ridiculous storage fee hikes, which are being passed onto the customer
- Non existent seller support
- Fraud and phony INR claims through the roof
- Chinese sellers continue to spam and scam
- Fake reviews are worse today than they were 12 months ago
So again, why would they expect anyone to pay them MORE money when they are failing in providing the services we’re already paying them for?
They should be cutting fees, not rolling out more totally useless money grab programs.
From our perspective, Amazon is on the decline. Other platforms are becoming more profitable.
Therefore; what we are willing to pay to Amazon is decreasing, not increasing.
Also, what they are offering is offered FREE over on eBay once you become a top rated seller.
If you have questions, you can call US based support and they’ll help you with listings, give you advice, etc. if you need it.
All the best,