user profile
Sign in
user profile

We have detected unusual activity on your account and have locked it temporarily

by Seller_8vl6u7hSiH5Dp

Hi all,

Since December we have been unable to access our EU selling account, we have continued to go around in circles with support.

We login in usual, go through the 2 step authentication and then get the following error:

“We have detected unusual activity on your account and have locked it temporarily. Please contact customer service for further assistance.”

We contact standard Amazon support and they tell us to email seller support, or more often they tell us to open a case through our account (which we can’t because we can’t login), we have emailed Seller support a few times a week since December and had yet to have a single reply.

When I view our feedback on Germany and France I can see customers are leaving negative feedback saying we are ignoring them ( we aren’t receiving any of these messages and have no way to get to them).

If amazon don’t want us to sell that’s one thing, but to lock us out completely just seems bizarre. Does anyone have any tips on escalating this?

Tags: Fees
10 replies
10 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_8Wfpcf6cHQaPy
In reply to: Seller_8vl6u7hSiH5Dp's post

As far as messages go, aren’t you receiving email notifications and the message itself, at you Amazon email address?

If so, you can reply from your email account.

user profile
Seller_cu1Lr54OxusWw
In reply to: Seller_8vl6u7hSiH5Dp's post

In all cases that I’ve seen before Buyer Support has been the ones to contact. So odd that they would push you off to Seller Support.

Can you log into your Buyer Account of the same email?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post