We found that your account is related to a different account that may not be used to sell on our site. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.com through this account

This morning i got this email

Hello,
_ _
_Your Amazon.com Seller account has been deactivated. Your listings have been disabled. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. This may take up to 90 days, but funds may be held longer. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account. _
_ _
_Why is this happening? _
We found that your account is related to a different account that may not be used to sell on our site. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.com through this account.
_ _
Has your account been deactivated in error?
If you believe there has been an error, please submit an explanation detailing why your account should be reinstated by following this link https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us.

I really don’t know what’s happening because i only have 1 seller account

When i start 2 years ago, i try to create separate account for selling, so i can keep my personal account separate. But amazon notice and ask me to sell on my personal account and close my business only account.

I think those issue is settled, may this is the same issue that arise again?

I never access those selling only account anymore

Does asking amazon for more detail of the cause will be answered wish specifics?

Thanks Before

You get no specifics or further details.

You have found the problem accounts.

Now you get to sort out your mess. Usually it is the earlier account which survives IF you are reinstated.

Write your plan of action

Will this kind of reply good enough?

Hi,

Currently after reading other similar cases at amazon forum, it’s related to dual selling account

I think this suspension is a mistake because I don’t have another selling account and none of my family member is selling at amazon

So perhaps it’s one of this issue? If so here’s my explanation why this suspension might be a mistake:

1. the old seller account YYYYYYYYY@gmail.com issue is resurface again.

One year and half ago when i start to sell at amazon, i’m thinking to separate my personal account i use to buy at amazon to account which i want to sell at amazon, but turns out amazon didn’t allow this, therefore the selling account is keep together with personal account at XXXXXXX@gmail.com

I thought those YYYYYYYYY@gmail.com account has been deleted by Amazon and the issue resolved. I don’t understand why this issue resurface again as i never even attempt to access those account anymore.

1. Bank account change

About 2 weeks ago, i check the amazon fund didn’t arrive to my payoneer bank account even after a week.

After checking my payoneer account, turns out payoneer has changed my bank account number without notice and without my approval.

Upon realising this change, i’m changing the linked bank account number at amazon setting and finally the fund arrive.

Perhaps this account number is recycled from previous suspended account?

If so i obviously have no relation with those previously suspended account and this suspension is a mistake

Hereby i attach the screenshot of my email with payoneer account customer service about the change as your reference

Thank you

Regards,
Suplemo

Hopefully, other more experienced forum members can chime it with advice, but whatever you do, don’t send in this appeal. Even I can tell that it’s bad. For one thing, don’t say that Amazon made the mistake (even if they did).
Wait for better advice.

And I suspect that the banking change is indeed what triggered Amazon to look at your account again.

Good luck!

Oh, got it, i’ll change the wording on this, thank you!

Sent my email and still got this reply

Hello

Your Amazon.com Seller account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
We found that your account is related to another account that may not be used to sell on the site. Due to the nature of our business, we do not provide details on our investigation methods.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-funds@amazon.com.

Does this mean they didn’t approve my appeal?

There’s no reply yet at the appeal page, this is from another email they sent separately today

What actions can i do now?

Correct. :persevere:

I am not an expert either. But the veterans might be too occupied by heavy christmas sale to respond :rofl:

This is the problem which leads to the closure of your account.

_

We found that your account is related to a different account that may not be used to sell on our site. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.com through this account.

I don’t see it addressed in your POA. You don’t say what you will do to stop having two accounts (without permission). You should mention you realize it’s wrong to have two accounts. Apologize for that and mention what you will do in the future in order not to let this happen again.

I think i’m still waiting for reply on my appeal?

And those 2nd account due attempt to separate personal and business account issue is resolved almost 2 years ago, i don’t think it is the root cause on this

Currently i still have no clue at all and hoping amazon will give some clue

Remove the “I think”. Amazon wants to see that you understand what happened and why.

Same thing here.

You are not allowed to have multiple selling accounts. With your original account, did you ever try to start a seller account? If so that would be the issue here.

Wording. No “I thought” or “I don’t understand”. Try something more professional sounding like “It was to my understanding that the original account was deleted, but that was incorrect”.

This is something that you need to address with Payoneer and have sorted. If the bank account information changed, you will need to change the Amazon account information to match it exactly. Of course, the account information must be for the account which will be the active one.

What? If you are explaining that you are changing the account information state that.

There are no recycled accounts. Don’t phrase anything as a question. Don’t blame Amazon.

Amazon does not accept screenshots. All documentation should be printed and scanned, unaltered (aside from personal information).

This is correct. This issue needs to be addressed, clearly and concisely, as it is the root cause here.

Amazon will not provide more information. They explained that you have another related seller account and this was a violation. This is the root cause.

Amazon won’t provide more “clue”. The_preferred has outlined things in details. Try to digest that and write that out.

To get more clues, search topics about “account suspension”, suspended, deactivated, etc in this forum and read how they write POA/Amazon suggestions.

Okay… So i have send my email as appeal

How do i change my appeal to admit and write POA?

I see… Ok will do thanks

Hello,

Your Amazon.com selling account remains deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you and may be held for 90 days or longer. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
This decision was made after reviewing both your account and the information provided.

What happens if my account is not reactivated?
Within 90 days, you must provide a valid appeal. If you do not, or choose not to appeal the deactivation, you may request a funds disbursement by contacting disbursement-appeals@amazon.com. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account. If we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, abused our systems, or repeatedly violated our policies, we may withhold some or all funds in your account.

We may not respond to further emails about this issue.

I’m thinking to get professional help on this, any advice of recommended consultant?

Appeal email plan:

Dear amazon.com Seller Performance Team,

We recognize and understand the mistakes we made to bring us to this point.

These are our mistakes:

1. In the year of 2017, trying to make separate selling account 22222@gmail.com instead of keep it in one account with my personal buying account 111111@gmail.com
  2. After the 1st 2nd account issue is solved in 2017, we not really make sure if this 2nd account has been closed forever.
  3. We accept the change on our payoneer bank account number to YYYYY while we should attempt to request the old bank account number XXXXXX back.
  4. Not checking if the new given payoneer bank account number is recycled from previously suspended account or not.

Our Plan of Action steps we have taken and will continue to take:

1. Making sure the previously attempted separate selling account 2222@gmail.com is really closed this time.
  2. Make sure to never again attempt to make separate selling account or 2nd selling account.
  3. Make sure no familly member is attempting to sell at amazon.
  4. Requesting payoneer to not change our bank account number ever again.
  5. if payoneer still change our account number in the future, we’ll shift to another bank account provider or create a real USA bank account with USA bank.

Please let us know what should be done to reinstate our account, we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Suplemo