user profile
Sign in
user profile

Vorys Lawfirm and iServe Relationship

by Seller_m0R09CojYBEn8

Most of the brands that Vorys filed a lawsuit for ended up being sold on Amazon by iServe. Eliminating iServe’s competitors appears to be a very large source of Vorys’ business. For example:

-iServe and Vorys give frequent joint marketing presentations to brand owners, both in the United States and overseas, via Practicology. They usually pitch that they can control the retail prices for a brand’s products.

-iServe refers business to Vorys via its Trigaurdian program.

-iServe employees have appeared numerous times to testify in lawsuits filed by Vorys.

-iServe generally does not follow the quality control measures that the lawsuits are ostensibly about, but is never targeted by Vorys.

One of the reasons that Vorys gets away with this is because people don’t know what they are up to.
Here are some of the companies Vorys filed lawsuits on behalf of. Their products all ended up being sold on Amazon by iServe:

Standard Process

Pure Encapsulations

Skullcandy

Rainbow Light

Health Concerns

Tumi

Derive Systems

Owlet Baby

Popsockets

Tags: Amazon business
122 replies
122 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_T5Mv3ZCUSh7Zl
In reply to: Seller_m0R09CojYBEn8's post

Yawn, IP trolls.

user profile
Seller_dPx3vs4ojoIMW

Speaking of Vorys, anyone know why I cannot read this thread, was it deleted?

Seemed like an interesting title, got popcorn and everything but the thread doesn’t load.

user profile
Seller_VxfOSRya3l96m

its funny i had the same issue and was wondering the same thing…weird.

user profile
Seller_nvPWGullEqCs1

I got a Vorys letter by FedEx and I have emailed them and called, both the number in the letter and a different number for the contact person, both went to voice mail and they have not contacted me back.

user profile
Seller_5QhudTZSlZql4

If the mods keep shutting you down here I would suggest posting this topic to the Reddit FBA group. Vorys has come up there a number of times. I even received a PM over there from someone who used to work for them.

user profile
Seller_G53rrrmDqxLLo

Also Oneida and Top Chef brands

user profile
Seller_uey7zDkhG06zV

Vorys sent me a couple of C&D letters. Same experience that they wouldn’t answer any communications to the provided contact; and Amazon provided personal information to Vorys to send the C&D letters (they sent C&D to my personal email address and an outdated mailing address which Amazon had on file). I disregarded the letters since they wouldn’t respond to me. 6 months after the letters (I thought they were done), I was put on a do not sell list.

I am in Texas if you want to send me information on being a member of the lawsuit.

user profile
Seller_CLnI4OcnjxbnS

In the C&D letter, Vorys mentioned first sale doctrine. Obviously they read the posts as well

user profile
Seller_Bzezp0Rk9WQK4

You can add a couple of multiple level marketing companies to that list as well which seems pretty problematic for the lot because every AG and even the FTC would like to take down an MLM deemed as pyramid schemes.

Biggest thing to us is why would Amazon continue to let these 3 companies work together in manipulating the market place. They are proven to consistently make prices higher on Amazon because of the manipulation by taking out legit competition. We routinely find lower pricing online cheaper than Amazon on many of the products because of it. We keep waiting for a big ban hammer to come down on iServe but haven’t seen it yet. Not sure how they skate like this because the link is obvious.

user profile
Seller_6XkDSK4ilCv37

Now i know who to contact if i need someone removed from my listing Seems like those guys are good at what they do.

Go to original post