user profile
Sign in
user profile

Variations

by Seller_P9POyDXlS8Vmp

Hi guys, I’m new here… Can you guys tell me if theres a way of adding a new product to handmade listing with variations? I make clothes, and i already have a few ready in different sizes but same model to sell but on handmade listings im not finding the option to add the how many units of each sizer i already have available. The only thing that shows is for me to select sizes i’ll manufacture (future) not what I already have. I hope it made sense what i wrote. Hopping for some help !

Thanks,

Tags: Listings
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZJqvcaee49WTv
In reply to: Seller_P9POyDXlS8Vmp's post

hi i be glad to help 1 of you gone to seller university and have you read the forums lots of post about this i see you only have a 8min read

user profile
Seller_kHKz4rXri3TFW

I would suggest you join the Locked handmade Forum where there are people who can help you with that. I don’t do variations which is why I don’t now the answer.

You can request to join it in this thread:

user profile
Daniela_Amazon

Hi!

At this time, Handmade listings work with Customizations, not Variations. The option to add a specific amount of inventory per customization is currently not available, and the Inventory has to be managed on a per-ASIN level. I wanted to share with you the following help page for further guidance:

Amazon Handmade: Customization Guidelines
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html/?itemID=G201817850&ref_=xx_G201817850_a_r0_cont_sgsearch

Hope this helps!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post