user profile
Sign in
user profile

US seller - Deactivated Europe Account - Cannot Reactive, Cannot merge New Account

by Seller_tWlzSRwQopB6y

Hey there - I have been a long time US based Seller(10 years plus)

Several years back I decided to look at getting into the European Market.

I created an account, but eventually decided to get out and I had my account deactivated. That was several years back.

I went back a few months ago and I tried to reactivate the account. It wasn’t letting me so I created a new account through Amazon.co.uk. I then tried to relink it back to the US based account and it keeps telling me it cannot merge because there are overlaps for marketplaces. As in, My US based account has the same accounts as the UK based one. I cannot figure out how to get rid of these overlaps. I cannot figure out how to expand into Europe. Amazon support has been worthless. It shouldn’t be this difficult! Any suggestions?

Tags: International expansion
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_PrIFOEdirUztr
In reply to: Seller_tWlzSRwQopB6y's post

You had US account and then downgrade US account —> Opened new account in UK---->later you decided to stop selling through Amazon.co.uk but instead of closing UK account you decided to deactivate it and then you now want to reactivate US account which the system didn’t allow you to do it.
If that’s the case, from my opinion. you might have to close one account since amazon don’t allow seller to have multiple accounts but you have to discuss this problem again with Amazon seller support. Talk to a lot of seller supports, you will get solution for sure. (Please don’t rely on just one seller support) Good Luck…P

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post