US FBA and referral fee changes — coming in February 2020

What’s your point?

My point is, if you’re having all these issues, (Lost merchandise, Damaged Returned Goods by Amazon’s spoiled customers. Wrongful account suspensions, horrible Seller Support Dis-service) as well as most other sellers do not…perhaps you should be blaming yourself, and not Amazon.

It’s not just us, it’s more sellers than you can wrap your head around. Have you seen what’s going on in the forums?

Why do you think amazon doesn’t release the numbers from all those silly polls they pose to sellers, is it because the numbers are so good?

Have you called or opened a case with SS and the issue was resolved in one call, or message, without having to go back and forth several times?

Has amazon marked your product as Hazmat out of the blue, and even after submitting all of the requested paperwork, had to remove the item from FBA warehouses?

Have you ever shipped 50K of merchandise into FBA, that was stuck in FBA as in transit for 4 months?

Has amazon ever lost merchandise, and refused to issue reimbursement, even after being provided with invoices, tracking information, including dimensions and weight?

Has amazon ever received damaged goods that was sold by vendor to another dealer, and was returned by an amazon buyer to you instead?

Have you ever notified amazon of repeat return buyers, and after sending the same old canned message that they have forwarded to the team investigating buyer fraud, the same buyer comes back and does the same thing several times?

Now, why should we blame ourselves for this?

Most abusers in domestic abuse cases blame the victims, unfortunately most victims end up blaming themselves. We cannot be blamed for any of the above mentioned.

Go and ask any mid-size seller if they love amazon and the same goes for most vendors.

BTW: The reason more Sellers are not complaining is because a) they believe it won’t change anything. b) They are scared of retribution.

This just posted by another seller. Surely you will blame them!

Sure because at this scale it’s hard for me to wrap my head around the kind of numbers Amazon deals with.

Yes, most of the time, though I never call, just message. Often it does take Amazon time to research the issue but the regular status updates dont’ require responses from me.

No

No

Yes, though most recently it was when I told them I shipped 3 units, they recieved 2 units, but for some reason for the weight of the package I entered only 1 units worth. Unfortunately I can’t actually confirm how many units I sent them to refute their claim that I only sent 2. This is why the majority of my stuff is processed by a prep center who uses barcode scanners to ensure everything is 100% accurate.

Yes

Not sure what a midsize seller is but I did 4.2 million last year and I love Amazon and will be forever grateful for their huge opportunity they provided me and for the forever lasting impact it has had on my life.

If money is all you’re after, and you feel as though 4.2 million in sales with 20-40K profits is “mid-size”, you might have issues down the road.

As I said I wasn’t sure what a midsize seller is but try again on the profits… 2018 profit after all expenses excluding my own salary and my own income/payroll taxes was 12% on 2.2 million and this year I’m hoping it’s inched up a bit, maybe a 13 or 14%.

I see zero likes, here.

Have had this issue since October last year on 4 ASINS yet you raise FBA fees and will not fix this issue yet you still charge me for fees and refuse to correct my issue for months.

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

I understand that you are unable to create removal order.

In response to higher than expected volumes of customer returns and unsellable inventory, several of our fulfillment centers are storing returns and unsellable units in temporary, on-site locations. The inventory will be stored in these locations until the fulfillment centers have enough capacity in their main buildings. As space becomes available, inventory stored in these locations will be moved into the main buildings on a first-in, first-out basis.

While your inventory is stored in a temporary location:

• Your items will not be disposed of (until they are moved into the main fulfillment center).
  • You will not be able to remove items through Seller Central.
  • You might be charged storage fees for these units.
  • You might receive emails instructing you to remove unsellable units before they are disposed of.

Since inventory is being moved into the fulfilment centers as space becomes available, please check Seller Central regularly to see when your items become available for removal.

To help us continually improve, we ask that you take a moment to complete our survey below to tell us about your experience with this specific interaction.

Were you satisfied with the support provided?

If it makes you feel better I’ve got a unit stuck like that as well. I’m understanding though as I’m sure returns have been high until February came so they really have probably only had a few weeks to really start working through the backlogs created from Q4.

seller has to pay more FBA referral fee and more ads fee more than last year…

Really? That’s your rebuttal? You could stand to listen more and react less.

the people you are arguing with are the same people who when they were kids said “my dads bettern yours”. i submit that theres really much better things you can do with your time than spend it on lost causes.

I also experience these things ((Lost merchandise, Damaged Returned Goods by Amazon’s spoiled customers, horrible Seller Support Dis-service). Fortunately, no Wrongful account suspensions yet.