user profile
Sign in
user profile

Unable to remove FBA feedback

by Seller_lO1JoF0l4lVbN

Hey guys,

I can’t seem to get the following feedback removed for an FBA order. Its a 3 star feedback that says

Item came today in an intact box. However, one of the containers was open and half it’s contents spilled in bag that they were enclosed in. Unable to attach picture but available upon request.

Problem is that this order was fulfilled by FBA and my cases keep getting rejected to have this FBA feedback removed.

I made sure to check all my inventory personally before shipping it to an Amazon FC. Furthermore, if there was damage to the product then Amazon should have marked it as defective before they shipped it to the customer. The fact that they received and shipped it to the customer means it wasn’t damaged before shipping and that it was deemed in good condition.

I’ve tried calling seller support and asking for a supervisor but no one would transfer me. Starting to run out of solutions.

Anyone have any tips on how to handle this?

Thanks

Tags: Buy Box, Fees, Images
85 replies
85 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_bWJDvYx2wtfAj
In reply to: Seller_lO1JoF0l4lVbN's post

I am having the same issues. Obvious FBA issue feedback is not being removed. Extremely frustrating! My FBA order feedback " There was nothing in the sealed package. The product was missing. two bottles. Nothing. Request refund because I didn't receive the product. Nothing was in the envelope. No invoice no product.my wife is a witness. I purchased it for her for pain. My wife and I request the refund. this has never happened to us with Amazon." Customer support is useless as well.

user profile
Seller_bWJDvYx2wtfAj

We need these issues fixed can a MOD please comment or help us with this feedback issue.

user profile
Seller_biTQrOKQ6miRc

Same issue here. FBA sent wrong item. I received negative and they won’t remove. I appealed. In response CS states 4 reason to remove feedback including that it will be removed if entirely about FBA fulfillment or customer service. They still denied, permanently closed the case and blocked my ability to leave feedback for their service. This has never happened before. What has changed and who can help? I cannot believe they blocked my ability to leave feedback for their service. I’m just shocked

user profile
Seller_Jf1687Tdz2VvQ

Here is a fun one:

"Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

I have reviewed your request for feedback removal for the order Id: --xxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx. I confirm that this item was fulfilled by Amazon and is stickered with FNSKU.

I have gone through the details related to the order and let me share the findings. The buyer’s feedback states that the he received an article which was different from what was ordered. I am sure that you send the correct item(s) to the buyers but in this case, it may have happened in error. As we are unable to verify the details related to article sent to the buyer, we would need to go by what the buyer has stated in the feedback."

I DIDN"T SEND THE ITEM TO THE BUYER - AMAZON DID!

This was after I responded to the first denial requesting a bin check…

user profile
Seller_Dkye9kHbYonau

We’re having the same problem. It’s like the Feedback Removal team was issued guidance to completely ignore their own policies.

FBA feedback left for seller - Denied:

“I ordered two and I actually got one product as described but also received a different product.”

Obscene feedback left for seller - Denied:

“WTH?”

FBA feedback left for seller - Denied:

“Wrong item was delivered and it is not returnable.”

Why is the Feedback Removal team no longer required to follow Amazon’s own policies?

user profile
Seller_lO1JoF0l4lVbN

Can we please have a mod look at this. We’re becoming hopeless and no one at SS seems to know what’s going on.

@Chris_Amazon
@James_Amazon
@Susan_Amazon

Sorry for tagging all of you but even a single response would be much appreciated. We’re completely in the dark.

user profile
Seller_bWJDvYx2wtfAj

Got a similar issue with feedback “There was nothing in the sealed package. The product was missing. two bottles. Nothing. Request refund because I didn’t receive the product. Nothing was in the envelope. No invoice no product.my wife is a witness. I purchased it for her for pain. My wife and I request the refund. this has never happened to us with Amazon.” Clearly stated that the product envelope from Amazon FBA came empty, yet they are quick to close my case.

user profile
Seller_bWJDvYx2wtfAj

Does anyone know if the feedback removal team are bots or actual associates?

user profile
Seller_Jf1687Tdz2VvQ

Well here is a new one:

"We have received your request and have contacted our fulfillment center for further review of your inventory. However, our Fulfillment Center does not process a Bin Check or Physical Check on the items stored on the Fulfillment Center due to multiple shipments from a different seller’s at this time and there is a huge backlog at our warehouse.

For this, if you want to check your item if they are correct or properly label, you may request to remove your items from Amazon Fulfillment Center."

Since the case was replied to and closed within 5 minutes I doubt they “contacted the fulfillment center”

So now Amazon just refuses to bin check and refuses to remove negative feedback for their errors.

user profile
Seller_lO1JoF0l4lVbN

Keep the thread alive and bump for more visibility. Someone has got to have an answer.

@Chris_Amazon
@James_Amazon

Go to original post