Topicals qualification documents request after 6 years?

Dear Seller, Please read this email carefully. The information described below affects your ability to sell certain products.
Why did I receive this message? We periodically perform random reviews. As a result we are requesting you provide us with your qualification documents to sell Topicals products on Amazon.com.

We take these actions to ensure the mutual success of our sellers and buyers on our site. This action doesn’t necessarily reflect poorly on you or your seller account. We take a number of factors into consideration. What happens now? In order to continue selling Topicals products on Amazon.com please respond to this email within 7 days and provide the requested below documents.
How do I seek approval to sell the affected products? Please write to nt-sfpa-review@amazon.com with the following information: – Store name - – Seller Account Email Address - – REQUIRED DOCUMENT- Inovice We appreciate your cooperation in this important matter, and thank you for selling on Amazon.
Sincerely, Product Safety Team Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com

First time in 6 years we’re getting this request. We we’re approved to Topicals since the account was opened back in 2016. I have no idea what we’ve used back in the day.

Did someone ever got this request?

Should be very easy if you have been selling topicals for 4 years.

Send them the docs they asked for. Looks like they want an invoice. Probably for the last xx days of sales.

You may want to have someone review them. 6 years would mean you started back in 2014 or even 2013ish.

Hello @ENVY_INT

Sarah from Amazon here to assist.

I understand that you have queries regarding the following notification received.

There is no cause for alarm as it is just a regular routine check performed periodically to ensure that products on the platform are approved for sale.

As such, I would advise you to action as per the instructions in the notification.

Here are our invoice requirements for your reference:

• Include supplier information (name, contact info, website, etc.)

• Include your information

• Show item quantities that reflect sales in the past 365 days

• Not be older than 365 days

• Be authentic and unaltered docs

• Be submitted in PDF, JPG, PNG, or GIF files

If you wish, you can choose to remove any pricing details, but do ensure that the rest of the document is clearly visible. You can also highlight or circle the ASIN that is under review for clarity.

Please continue to post on this thread if you have any other concerns.

Cheers,
Sarah (莎芮)