We implemented “Login with Amazon” functionality and everything works fine for a long period of a time.
But a few days ago we moved our site to HTTPS and we noticed that a user can’t login anymore via Amazon Login. User always get a message “There was a problem. We can not find an account with that email address”. But if we use same credentials at Amazon.com, everything works find and user can log-in.
We checked settings and everything looks correct, firstly we thought that may be problem is connected with our migration to HTTPS, but we double-checked integration and we didn’t see any issues with moving to HTTPs.
So for now we didn’t know what is a source of problem, amazon login itself or https migration