user profile
Sign in
user profile

Temporarily prioritizing products coming into our fulfillment centers

by Seller_uIeCvIgMm9yfF

I went to start my FBA shipment today and got this message. I’m guessing I can’t send this item in because it isn’t toilet paper or soap?

Tags: FBA
21 replies
21 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7ti9yyFlj9Nye
In reply to: Seller_uIeCvIgMm9yfF's post

I also get the error:
Unable to save manifest product please try again later

user profile
Seller_qkvBhg7xRFfUS

Yes, it is CRAZY! Per Amazon, “For products other than these, we have temporarily disabled shipment creation. This will be in effect today through April 5, 2020” Sellers can no longer send ANYTHING to FBA centers except for household staples and medical supplies unless shipping plan was completed prior to today. WOW.

NO new manifests can be created until 04/05 at the earliest (except for hh staples and medical)

user profile
Seller_oahPyJgVEZB9P

Until April 5th…

user profile
Seller_NS8O9Mw0kJfJT

I don’t see much difference. These would have just sat in the warehouses for weeks/months. At least this way you have the product as Amazon has less time to screw it up.

user profile
Seller_ZkZ70qpfqXZYh

I’m hoping they will slowly roll out other categories and allow more items incremental as their capacity grows. Hiring 100,000 workers is a pretty massive undertaking and will take time. I spoke to one of the amazon delivery drivers yesterday and he said they are absolutely slammed and have too many packages to deliver.

user profile
Seller_D3QiCKbE0cNN8
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_0737vXk8LFiLc

So explain this to me, I must be missing something. Thanks in advance
So there is shortage of some house goods …then they are processing less product. That would leave them more time to accept stock for FBA? yes …no?
What a opportunity for a new Amazon to step up to the plate and open…?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post