Temporarily prioritizing products coming into our fulfillment centers

Amazon is now restricting some grocery items…talk about total insanity!

This all comes down to prioritization of limited logistics and resources.

I’m sure the vast majority of complainers, are not providing essential resources.

Can we count on being able to resume shipments on April 6, 2020 or is there a possibility it may be delayed beyond that date? I can withstand a delay until April 6, but if it is going to go beyond that I will need to hire people to fulfill the orders myself.

That doesn’t explain why 3 of my packages havn’t been checked in for over 2 months at the Memphis warehouse.

I cant even reconcile because they havn’t been checked in yet…all packages have been signed for.

I’m sorry to tell you, but that’s a matter of mindset rather than how big you are.

It would be the same as saying “The market dropped 10%, i’m broke”. to somebody to buy stock without leverage.

Leverage is a tool, but a dangerous one. If you see yourself as a real " long term investor" , you don’t use leverage.

Same apply to business. If you’re not fueled by debt, and if you have 2-3 months inventory to be able to endure time like this, then you wouldn’t be suffering.

But you can just spit at my comment if you like, or take a step back and think about “What you could improve after that Covid-19”.

No matter what, the most important is to stay safe, and to do whatever you can to help others in needs.

They have been since a few days ago.

I think Amazon should allow sellers to send inventory for masks. I don’t carry those items but I heard it has short supply.

I’m sorry to tell you, but that’s a matter of mindset rather than how big you are.

It would be the same as saying “The market dropped 10%, i’m broke”. to somebody to buy stock without leverage.

Leverage is a tool, but a dangerous one. If you see yourself as a real " long term investor" , you don’t use leverage.

Same apply to business. If you’re not fueled by debt, and if you have 2-3 months inventory to be able to endure time like this, then you wouldn’t be suffering.

But you can just spit at my comment if you like, or take a step back and think about “What you could improve after that Covid-19”.

No matter what, the most important is to stay safe, and to do whatever you can to help others in needs.

I think it’s always great to be optimistic. However, based on the continuing escalation of the situation and Amazon’s own words in their notice. I wouldn’t be counting on a resumption of regular operations on April 6th.

For our business, we are expecting an updated announcement likely by the end of the month.

It is so refreshing to read you reply. It is not just about us sellers making a profit… there is a much bigger problem in our world right now and we need to be supportive of the greater good!

Will Amazon still allow third party fulfillment?

Have you checked to see if your brand is sold at chewy?

Will Amazon be suspending all the fees we are incurring due to their change of plans?

B to the S. This man made virus is a threat but he biggest threat of all is the overreactions from media & Amazon. Why does Amazon get to dictate the items being sold? UPS is shut down in CA so how the heck is Amazon going to even ship household goods in Cali? The greater good of what? Supportive of what? Supportive of allowing Amazon to control a country? Your response is saddening, saddening that Americans forgot how to survive on their own. I really don’t expect this reply to be up long. Amazon has eyes everywhere and landscape the forum for their agenda. They have you fooled

A major effect of this virus is damaging the world economy. Workers can’t work, which means goods and services cannot be bought. Cash fixes this situation for a while till jobs can be restored.

The opening of 100,000 jobs along with increasing pay for each worker by $2 is pumping $1.8 Millions dollars into the economy EACH MONTH just in new labor alone.

Does not care about their workers? Are you just greedy? Blind? Self-centered? This isn’t a for profit move. This is realizing their position in the world and acting in a way that is helpful without sinking the entire ship.

Jeff himself sunk $10 Billion into combating climate change recently. Sure, that isn’t helpful in this particular crisis, but give the man a break. Hypothetically, he could give more than the $2 million extra in labor, but to continue to greedily ask as if nothing is being done? Come on buddy, don’t be so entitled.

Why are they preventing soap from being sold/shipped… Sometimes Amazon is an endless redtape loop.

呜呜呜

• 列表条目

If you can not go 20 days without sending some FBA stock, then you suck at online business… Most have already many products in FBA stock and can still sell throughout April 5th, or be out of stock a little sooner without any problem. This is no big del

Who thinks this will end on April 5th or do you think it will get extended? Hard to plan without knowing