user profile
Sign in
user profile

Suspended after 5 years of selling on amazon

by Seller_Q7Wp7JALmMQfw

Hello guys,

My account got suspended on 2/21/2018 out of no where, for the reason of documents that appear to be manipulated or forged.

We have never sent any such documents/invoices whatsoever, Each and every invoice we provided to amazon was 100% legit and approved by amazon. We been selling on amazon since 2013 with 100% excellent ratings and feedbacks. Out of no where i received this email for suspension and have no clue what to do now. Also they are holding our funds and didn’t provide any information on when the funds will be released. Now each and every customer who is requesting to return an item, amazon are replying to the buyer’s emails saying that our store is no longer available on the market place and that they should open an A-Z claim in order to receive any refunds. Amazon now refunding our customers on left and right and letting customers win the A-Z claim without even hearing our side, Letting the buyers keep the items which are $200-500 each item and funding the buyers from our money. Please let me know if there’s anything we can do to reinstate our account as we were selling on amazon since 2013 with no issues at all.

We received a letter on 3/1/2018:

Hello,

We reviewed your account and the information you provided, and we have decided that you may not sell on Amazon.com.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please write to payments-funds@amazon.com. We may not respond to further emails about this issue.

Sincerely,

Since that letter i have tried to email them again and again maybe 50 times just for them to respond and i included other email addresses and emailed Jeff as well but haven’t got any respond.

I have no idea what to do now with my account and had to let go some of my good employees.

If anyone here have any idea what i can do i would really appreciate any help!

Tags: INR (item not received), USPS
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl
In reply to: Seller_Q7Wp7JALmMQfw's post

One of your sources was found to be suspect, so while it may have been legit in the past it is no longer.

$200-500 Each item, I would guess electronics, and I would guess you are not authorized by the manufacture to sell on Amazon (written permission)

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post