Suspended Account, not sure how to proceed, please help!

Hi,

I am brand new seller and have been recently suspended (pre-sales, pre-stock). I’ve gone through the possible reasons for my suspension and the only reason I can think of is the deletion of my first “Shipping Plan” and the delayed shipping of my new shipping plan.

This is the first notice:

Hello,

We are reviewing your Amazon.com seller account. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon.com.

Please ship any open orders. If you have any funds in your account, they will be available after any amounts paid for A-to-Z claims or chargebacks on your orders have been deducted. This usually takes about 90 days, but funds may be held longer.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-funds@amazon.com.

Please provide the following documents and confirm there is a valid credit card on file:

–Utility bill with name and address visible
–Business license, if applicable
–If you have active listings, include copies of invoices, receipts, contracts or delivery orders from your supplier issued in the last 90 days.

You can send files in .pdf, .png, or .gif format. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. Please submit your documents by following this link: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us.

Once we receive your documents, we will review them and decide whether you may sell on Amazon.com again.
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

Unfortunately I don’t have the utility bill under my company or personal name. I did send them Corporate documents and a personal credit card statement. Amazon then asked us for a Plan of action to resolve our account issues.

Our response:

Hi,

I am writing in regards to reactivating our account, we understand that the deletion of the Shipping Plan lead to our account being suspended.

ROOT CAUSE:
When we created the Original Shipping Plan, we anticipated that our products would be ready to ship soon after. Unfortunately our products did not pass inspection and therefore was delayed. Because we didn’t know how long it would take to replace the defective product we deleted the Original Shipment thinking this would be more efficient. We realize now that was a mistake. We assured by our supplier that our products would be ready by the end of April. Unfortunately it took a few months for our supplier to fix the issue.

ACTIONS TO RESOLVE:
Our first inspection entailed investigating a smaller percentage of the product that unfortunately lengthened our timeline. We’ve implemented a new inspection process that checks 100% of the units before packing to guarantee that unexpected defects and setbacks will not arise again.

ACTIONS TO PREVENT:
In the future we will only create a Shipping Plan after our products clear full inspection to ensure accurate timing. We included a copy of our inspection report for reference.

After sending my plan of action I received a generic email that was exactly same as the original suspension notice requesting the same documents (utility bill, business licence etc). This has me a bit worried, as I don’t know if I am supposed to take any further action or wait for a reply. Anyone have similar problems or advice?

Thanks!

Since in the past there was a lot of fraud with new sellers, they now scrutinize brand new selling accounts. You have to provide information that proves you are who you say you are. If what you provide doesn’t match, then they will shut down your account.
I have no idea what you are talking about with your Original Shipping Plan. Nowhere in Amazon’s letter does it mention anything about needing a shipping plan. All they want is documents proving your account/company’s validity.
There are many many topics in these forums with people being suspended after opening new accounts and not sending in the correct information to Amazon.

Rushdie posted a solid helpme thread pinned right at the top of the forum. You should read that because any other responses here will probably be full of snark.

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.