We want to register our brand to create a Store and use A+ announces.
However, for MONTHS, my company has been struggling to cancel the suspension of our Canadian and Mexican Marketplace.
I will try to be as clear as possible on what happened :
We created a seller account in the European marketplace, France only (where our HQ is), to test the compatibility between Amazon and our back-office.
We registered our brand in Europe, France.
We created our Store and some A+ announces. We sold some product.
We subscribed to the American Marketplace, our main market.
We created some product and started selling on Amazon .com only (no .ca, no .mx)
Our American account was suspended because Amazon Seller Central was unable to read our legal documents.
A couple of days later, the .mx and .ca account were suspended.
After several exchanges, we were able to cancel the suspension of our Amazon .com account.
We started selling again on Amazon .com.
We tried to register our brand to create A+ announce. But when we tried, we got received an error message: impossible to register our brand because marketplace .ca and .mx are suspended.
We contacted the Health Support team FOR MONTHS. DOZENS of time. To understand why our .ca and .mx account are suspended.
We got several answers over time:
- because the legal documents are not recognized. We sent back the ones we sent to Amazon .com (those who rehabilitated our .com account). No answer.
- because our bank detail needed to be updated. We updated it with the same account we use for amazon .fr and amazon .com. No answer.
- the amazon .mx support told us the intellectual property litigation we were trying to make needed to be done on a brand registry support. But we never did an intellectual property litigation on amazon .mx. Especially since we are not able to register our brand on the American marketplace… We replied to ask how this reply is related to our situation. No answer.
- for amazon .ca, a member of the Account Health Support team replied us: “At this time your selling privileges are active, and there is no action required of you”. BUT THEY ARE NOT! There is still a warning (“Your account has been deactivated”) and we can’t create our brand because Amazon .ca AND .mx are suspended. We replied with screenshot proof. No answer.
- We opened another case 1 month ago, but got no answer…
At this point, we are desperate since we didn’t get any helpful answer for the Seller Central service.
Could you help us to unblock the situation?
Thank you in advance,