user profile
Sign in
user profile

SUSPENDED ACCOUNT DUE TO Account Linked in Error Friend’s account

by Seller_OEgleLPKfVMjc

@Rushdie please help us @Rushdie I have reviewed your response to the other post which helped him reinstate his account.

please help is this plan of action needed any documentation and if yes what are they

Our amazon account was deactivated for allegedly being linked to another suspended account. This is an error. This is our first and only Amazon Seller Account Since 2015.

We believe the error was made, because we are selling on amazon since 2015 and from the date we started till today we are selling in the home improvement category.

We Have been informed by the seller account health support team that our account has been linked by the seller named as “Littles Hope” and we are selling on amazon as " Little Hopes "

At the time the seller account health support team helped me with the name of the account with which it was linked we remembered that we had recommended one of our friends to sell on amazon.

As we are selling on amazon initially in the Indian marketplace and then grown into the amazons global marketplaces.

Due to the fabulous growth in Our business we recommended one of my friend who has an electronics and mobiles retail store to sell on amazon as he too can try to sell on amazon with growing his business and We had helped him in signing up his account long back in 2019 (2 years Ago)

Maybe at the time of helping him with the signup we had used the common internet or a Credit Card / Debit Card (which we usually shared with him to make some personal purchases on amazon.in purchasing account ) because at that time we were not aware of the Amazons Multiple Accounts Policy.

We Suspect that at the time of sharing or helping him with his account our accounts got linked with each other and at the time of signup there was no display name arriving in his mind so he just punched as “” Littles Hope “” Which is much similar to ours as he knows our display name as he knows that we sell on amazon.

As soon as we got the Update from the account health support team about the account with which our account was linked we contacted our friend because We remembered that his display name is “Littles Hope”.

We asked him about it and he updated us that his account has been suspended long back in the month of October or November and he is no longer selling on amazon and he has changed his business and he is no longer dealing in the online business and don’t want to continue his business of electronics and mobiles.

The amazon account health team told us that It has been linked with our account in an error but since the policy has violated the performance team need the documents which can verify our claim.

So you may verify with the GST Number the telephone number, bank account details, address proof ,the personal address proof.

Please see attached copy of Notarized Rent Agreement on which we are rented and carrying our amazon business also with the electricity and water bill on the name of the owner because it will be in the name of the owner and not the tenant.

Please see attached copy of our Internet Provider bill with the bill period stated in it as we renew our internet yearly which is on our name .

Since we had helped our friend to grow and earn his livelihood in a better way with the growth through amazon and helping him with account opening and by mistakenly sharing common internet or a Credit Card / Debit Card , we believe the misunderstanding of a related account, is the result of our shared Internet connection or debit / credit card.

Since we helped him with account opening after that he used to carry his business from his address you may verify by the IP number which he used for his account and order processing after account opening, that is logged when a user signs into their account.

We have no control over our friends’ business dealings. It is just we had helped him once when he was signing up and at that time there has been an error done unknowingly.

The deactivation of our Seller Account, upon the assumption it is related to another seller’s account, is erroneous.

Upon Preventive Measure we will make sure that we will not share any kind of business or personal details like debit or credit card to anybody as they are confidential and can cause the error which has been assumed in this case.

Also will not share the internet to any other who needs help with it rather we will suggest they take the help from amazon and that too with their own internet connection.

If you require further information or any other Documentation, please advise.

Regards,

please help is this plan of action needed any documentation and if yes what are they

Tags: Amazon business, Deals
13 replies
13 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_oEw5wUNHgJxxP
In reply to: Seller_OEgleLPKfVMjc's post

Linked.

Linked

Linked

I commend you on providing all of this information to the forum community. It is not often that sellers “come clean” on this type of issue.

THIS is the path to redemption, admit your error, and provide a solution.

I would recommend you take a breath, wait for some “Aces” to come along, these are people that are older than dirt, and been here a long time, to come along. They can provide further guidance.

Do not take immediate action without further input, though I think you are on the right path.

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

Ouch, you used the same card on both accounts. There is no doubt you are linked, It is going to be nearly impossible to convince Amazon that you should not be related account wise.

To add to that, the names being so close, I don’t see a good outcome here. Sorry

user profile
Seller_oewHJOFDM7eyN

It looks like you will have to go with number two

Since this was a friend and the accounts actually are linked, then you need to show that you no longer have a connection with the other account.
Your friend should be agreeable to this with a back dated agreement.
Else you are going to have to reinstate that other account and you do not know what your friend did to get suspended.

user profile
Seller_jglZowc8rO988

I agree with what others are saying. This is not an impossible suspension, but it is one of the hardest to overcome, and usually requires some input from the other linked account to take ownership of the problems created here.

The fastest way to overturn the suspension would be to have the other party appeal the suspension as well, and, I should mention, none of this is going to be easy.

But you will both need to plead ignorance, define how and why you did wrong, and beg forgiveness if you want to be reinstated.

user profile
Seller_OEgleLPKfVMjc

@Rushdie any suggestion please

user profile
Seller_TR22JQLFyJlNB

I’m having a similar issue with our account being deactivated because of our CC being linked to another account. However, ours is truly an error since we are not associated with the other account.

I was just wondering if this was the final response you sent and if it worked. Did you get your account back up and running?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post