Suspected Intellectual Property Violations

Hi Sellers,

I recently got a hand full of these “Suspected Intellectual Property Violations”. The brand name that was misused is "Bowflex"

Here’s one of these as a example:

Title: Treadmill Lube Kit - Lubrication - Lubricant - (BEST VALUE) Box no longer included

Manufacturer: TreadLife Fitness

Brand: Lube it or lose it

Bullet Points: None of the bullet points list and brands (just items that come with this kit) left this part out to avoid this being too long

Description: WORKS ON: Nordic Track, AFG, Horizon, Proform, Weslo, Health Rider, Keys, Livestrong, Sole, Smooth, Free Motion, Lifefitness, True, TreadClimber, Iron Master, Reebok, Icon, Lifestyler, Pacemaster, Sports Art, Spirt, Body Gaurd, Schwinn, Trimline, Nautilus, Bowflex, Lifespan, & Yowsa **** BOX NO LONGER INCLUDED (lower than normal sale price until boxes are back in stock) *****

I understand that my description says “bowflex” as this kit works on and is compatible with bowflex treadmills. But it’s not claiming to be bowflex. I was able to edit a few days ago (and took out “bowflex”, also changed the “works on” to “Compatible with” ) but it still shows up under my “violations” and its still not added back up for sale…

Was this my mistake or is this a mistake on amazon’s part? If this is my mistake, how can I fix?