SubmitFeed Sample Java is not working

Was about to paste it.

And it changes Content-Type:application/x-www-form-urlencoded

Oops, as trying multiple options, so made a mistake. Now I got the result in postman. Thank you so much for this. Now I’ve a question why the endpoint is not working in browser? Or this is normal.
Browser URL - https://mws.amazonservices.com/?AWSAccessKeyId=&Action=SubmitFeed&ContentMD5Value=I3pK%2FR%2BhpYOKY1IQRviZbQ%3D%3D&FeedType=POST_ORDER_FULFILLMENT_DATA&MWSAuthToken=&Merchant=&SignatureMethod=HmacSHA256&SignatureVersion=2&Timestamp=2019-07-25T20%3A38%3A19.072Z&Version=2009-01-01&Signature=ZlnIrpUTdIiOoth7GbsO*******

Browser is most likely trying a get request instead of a POST maybe?

Ok, I’ve tried the same for submitfeed which is my main concern area now. But the same thing is giving me that frustrating signature issue. Any help please.
Submitfeed body values -
AWSAccessKeyId:
Action:SubmitFeed
Merchant:
SignatureVersion:2
Timestamp:2019-07-25T23:38:12Z
Version:2009-01-01
ContentMD5Value: tried normal, base64, encoded all the values
Signature:base64 as mentioned
SignatureMethod:HmacSHA256
FeedType:POST_ORDER_FULFILLMENT_DATA
PurgeAndReplace:false

Ok, I’ve used query string in postman directly for submitfeed and now I’m getting ContentMD5 error which may be make sense, so assuming it is working. With Getsubmissionlist I’ve tested my code generated signature and it worked in postman. Looks like one step ahead and at least I could verify the signature issue. Thank you so much for your help so far, postman execution was a great help which puts some light to go ahead. Thanks, I will keep posting my problems here for your further helps.