user profile
Sign in
user profile

Stockton SMF3 Receives, But Slow To Receive

by Seller_RyFOkTgFH988p

I have 1 shipment received 7 days ago to Stockton SMF3 which still has not been checked in. A 2nd shipment received 3 days ago and still has not been check in.

Any others having this problem with Stockton SMF3, and if so have you found a solution?

Thanks,

Rob Goodwin
Cold One®

Tags: INR (item not received)
137 replies
137 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Umgqx6VZyTAyJ
In reply to: Seller_RyFOkTgFH988p's post

We are having issues with SMF3 as well. Finally got 3 boxes checked in after 7 days of tracking showing delivered. They started to receive them 24 hours ago but only received a few units out of the total so far. I hope they receive the rest of the units. These were one box shipments each so I don;t understand why they would pull just a few units out and then not complete the whole box.

user profile
Seller_k9gKxYXv4ZEHu

Yes, I’m also finding them slow to receive.

Usually with the distribution centres they’re fairly quick to check in and receive and then it’s just a question of waiting the several days for FC transfers

With this FC you might have to wait a week for them to actually receive before the transfers start

I’ve also noticed the transfers are taking longer than before.

Before I was looking at around 5 days or so, right now I have ASINs that are taking closer to 10 days .

user profile
Seller_rbtXxHndzw78l

Ok, I thought I was the only one. Is this a new location? This was my first time shipping to this location. I have one box delivered a few days ago and it still has not been checked in.

user profile
Seller_RyFOkTgFH988p

First shipment of 3 pieces via USPS Priority took 8 days to receive. Second shipment of 160 pieces in 4 cartons via UPS took 6 days to receive. Third shipment of 160 pieces in 4 cartons via UPS took 5 days to receive.

I think they are getting their procedures sorted out.

user profile
Seller_k9gKxYXv4ZEHu

I’ve got 5 shipments that were delivered on October 1st- still not even checked in

Shipments delivered to other FCs later than this have all been checked in and most of them received and live.

Stockton FC really sucks.

They shouldn’t have opened if they don’t have their procedures in place.

user profile
Seller_Wf7BvtlRsSFMt

Stockton SMF3 is very noticeably and by far the worst warehouse of all the ones we’ve been given. A current example is a shipment they accepted 10 days ago on 9/26/18 that they haven’t fully received.

Seller Support has been no help. They keep sending the standard we’ll take as long as we want message “please understand that the receiving process varies from shipment to shipment. Hence, we do not provide an exact timeline.”

user profile
Seller_yJrgQZVX1vxTR

I have a shipment at SMF3 that has only been partially received – 160 out of 206 items. It hasn’t been updated since Sept. 18. Originally it was eligible for reconciliation on Oct.3rd. Then on Oct 3, the reconciliation date was pushed back a week to Oct 10. Never had the reconciliation date postponed before. Sadly, the missing 46 units were mostly textbooks which would have been hot sellers during the fall quarter textbook rush at the end of September.

user profile
Seller_33WhcHOkIv2JV

SMF3 is very slow to receive. I sent two boxes to them. They were both delivered on October 11. Both are still in “Receiving” mode 8 days later. Frustrating.

user profile
Seller_RaVQmG0xoR8OZ

Having the same delays with SMF3. Previously all my shipments would go to ONT8, which usually finished receiving no longer than a few days. Now I have a dozen shipments to SMF3 that have been sitting in receiving for 2 weeks. Really frustrating considering inventory planning estimates for “days of supply” becomes inaccurate.

user profile
Seller_hqV7Fj3molqK4

We are having exactly the same problem with SMF3 our inventory has been stuck in receiving for over 2 weeks and is out of stock, reconciliation keeps postpones.

Go to original post