user profile
Sign in
user profile

Starting Today: New Forums Experience

by Jessica_Amazon

In October, we launched the new Amazon Seller Forums experience, your daily stop for finding the answers that can help you find success selling in Amazon’s store. After listening to feedback from Forums users like you, we decided to delay completing the full onboarding into the new year. We’re excited to announce that starting today, we’ll be migrating existing Forums sellers into the new experience.

In addition to an updated look and feel, the Seller Forums now offers:

• Simpler navigation and search, so it’s faster for you to get help and advice from other selling partners and Amazon Community Managers as well as offer help and advice to other selling partners.
  • Advanced filtering so you can sort by votes, views and number of replies. You can also quickly see if Amazon provided a response.
  • Voting features that allow you to indicate a post as helpful, not helpful, or to flag it for Amazon review. Original posters can also flag which response to their question was the most helpful.
  • Personalization, allowing you to choose to see more content from topics related to your business by selecting relevant categories from your profile.
  • An expanded team of Amazon Community Managers to engage in discussions with ideas and tips as well as to ensure the conversations are safe and welcoming for everyone.

Check out our Amazon Selling Partner Blog post to learn more about the new features.

We appreciate your continued contributions and hope you enjoy the new Seller Forums!

Tags: News and Announcements
270 replies
270 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_pBEwo8CxxHc63
In reply to: Jessica_Amazon's post
user profile
Seller_jw3HRo32wY2Hk

I’m fairly sure that platforms have typically removed the not helpful (aka down vote) to remove negativity and create a more positive environment. Sounds like a big error.

I think the perception is that “community managers” are only trained in so much, have limited scope, and likely have near zero experience of online selling.

user profile
Seller_ro9xkiwwY4zne

I don’t understand what’s new about this.

This has been happening all along.

Just ask @Oneida_HATES_THE_NSF

user profile
Seller_7aZXRXdvexX4M

Can I please be one of the last migrated over to that #$?! show, please?

user profile
Seller_EkbLZUYSpmJEy

And yet we see that no one has been brave enough to click the down vote button on the thread itself who is already on the NFSE.

What we were really looking for today was for Amazon Shipping to be updated with the USPS 1/22/2023 updated pricing which would have saved many shipping $$$.

user profile
Jessica_Amazon
Show post
We’re excited to announce that starting today, we’ll be migrating existing Forums sellers into the new experience.

How long is the migration expected to take?

user profile
Jessica_Amazon
Show post
  • Simpler navigation and search, so it’s faster for you to get help and advice from other selling partners and Amazon Community Managers as well as offer help and advice to other selling partners.
  • Advanced filtering so you can sort by votes, views and number of replies. You can also quickly see if Amazon provided a response.
  • Voting features that allow you to indicate a post as helpful, not helpful, or to flag it for Amazon review. Original posters can also flag which response to their question was the most helpful.
  • Personalization, allowing you to choose to see more content from topics related to your business by selecting relevant categories from your profile.
  • An expanded team of Amazon Community Managers to engage in discussions with ideas and tips as well as to ensure the conversations are safe and welcoming for everyone.

Good selling points but not what we have experienced while using NSFE. Our hope is that the consolidation will result in a better functioning NSFE.

We hope that enough of the seasoned forum members stay to help us in the fight to push NSFE in the right direction.

user profile
Seller_nkBcHPWfscgWg

Fantastic. Delightful. Excellent. Wonderful. Whatever.
I come here for the correct answers to my questions. Preferably in a short enough time frame that the answers are still useful. With the possibly (but probably not) useful exception of the improved search, none of your features make it easier to get correct, actionable answers. Many of these changes do make it harder though, so thanks for that.

I’m out too.

user profile
Seller_xgE8VKcHiSfnv
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_847bBagbSAvr7

The “old” forum prior to this one, offered the vote down option. Which I believe was one of the very reasons THIS forum was designed. Wasn’t successful then, surely things have not changed.
Excellent way to inspire negativity however. I suspect the same posters will be repeatedly “voted down”.

Yes it is. Thanks to all of your for your kindness, friendship, professionalism and helpfulness. I certainly hope we all do meet again

No, that’d be me. Maybe you can join me here alone?

THIS. ALL DAY LONG.

For those of us who know and adore you, it was taken as intended. And as always, thank you.

I’m with you. Over and out!

user profile
Seller_Ri0SgMO3rxlYn

It´s been a pleasure. Time to move on…

user profile
Seller_WLLyivqm1hugv

Let the Amazon sponsored doxing begin!

Go to original post