user profile
Sign in
user profile

So was there a mass layoff in Seller Support?

by Seller_TDUBmq5zVK0Ah

Been selling for years and have problem opened 10,000 seller support cases. It used I rarely saw the same support rep names come up over and over unless I was dealing with a high tier.
Since a few weeks ago it seems like there are only a handful of reps, especially on the weekends. Almost every case I open gets handled (and rejected by )
SRINATH R.
Rakshith R.
Lakshminarayanan K.
KolikiKiranmai V.
Varalakshmi
Geetha G.
Vigish

Only during the week, 7 am to 5 pm do cases seem to go to reps who can actually resolve a case.
Also noticed the weekend shift will not escalate cases, if you ask for escalation they just send you the same. response.

Tags: Deals
160 replies
160 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Xpktjspu2oF5C
In reply to: Seller_TDUBmq5zVK0Ah's post

More than that is going on because Omaha’s W.B. bought a stake in amazon. You know exactly what that means, a value buy. Why???

user profile
Seller_glWqxgjZDzWzF

Can I know what phone number you dialed. It is hard to reach seller support team over the phone for me.

user profile
Seller_M04MjNuWAA1Xz

I’ve seen no news of mass layoffs. More than likely the list of names you have are from a team of first tier reps that have limited knowledge of policy and the English language - which is why your cases are rejected so often. My hunch is top level sellers have access to a more skilled group of reps that handle their cases with a greater degree of professionalism.

user profile
Seller_3FXAl4uehXWDl

Amazon will pay the price for this. Profit is not always the answer

user profile
Seller_1Raegj7Zw0G2C

Amazon must have already reduced a large number of reps. Everything is going automatically. It is impossible to get rid of negative feedback once a buyer mentioned your service.

user profile
Seller_hx81JRXVMmKNY
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_pE9TaMG8DieB2

I used one amazon customer support number to get to seller support and finally got cut off last week. If you want seller support you must use the online process. So we call you - you can not call us. I got a quick phone call back but dang the online process takes so loooong.

user profile
Seller_ToPPYvOWlyp9j

Since nobody else has mentioned this-did you actually open 10,000 cases-or did you just add a zero or two by mistake?

I doubt we’ve opened 100 in 7 years.

Warren knows something we don’t-perhaps JB needs cash due to his domestic issues.

user profile
Seller_OA49Uh9nvjnmR

I am so confused. You’ve been selling a year and you’ve opened 10,000 seller support cases! For what? I’ve been reading these forums for only 5+ months and I now understand why sellers have no access to seller support (from what I read). Not only that, no one seems to be disturbed that someone that has been selling a year has opened 10,000 seller support cases! Only the usual bad beat against Amazon and their seller support, from the usual sellers that bash Amazon. I’ve been selling for 5 hot months, not one case opened. I don’t need to open a case yet because I have read an immense amount of posts on this forum to make sure I don’t mess up. If I do mess up, I know that I can come to this forum and get help as well as open my first case! You’ve sold 1 year on Amazon and 10,000 cases? Yet no one else is disturbed? Again, I’m so confused and I understand much, but this is just ignorance. What the heck is happening to this forum lately?

user profile
Seller_49pAMBSPEe6HX

No huuricane typhoon

Go to original post