Single Sign On Loop - Please Help

I am currently a US seller looking to expand into the UK. I created a UK account and connected it to my US account. I have been trying to log in to start listing and I am stuck on the screen that says “Enable single sign-on to access your cross-regional accounts with one set of credentials.” (screenshot attached) and it will not allow me to connect to my NA account or select anything else. I have been stuck here for weeks and NA support can not help me. I want to start selling on this marketplace but I am simply unable to get to the login pages.

Yes I am having the same issue. Hoping for guidance in getting past this.

Me too having same issue.
My NA account is currently suspended, but I think it’s suspended due to global account issue.
And it won’t let me connect SSO for UAE account that I thought I created but stopped in process or completing.
So I tried to log in to UAE account (that I thought I created) but it’s giving this SSO page and won’t let me connect or go to any other page.

Hi i am having same issues and support couldn’t figure it out what went wrong so kindly update me if you found the solution at: can_eur77@yahoo.ca. Thanks

@West_Coast_Trading_I Please prepare to be spammed. You just posted your email address on a very, very public forum.

Hi i am having same issues and support couldn’t figure it out what went wrong so kindly update me if you found the solution

I am having the same issue, too. And the tech support hasn’t been able to help… please share if you found a solution. Thank you very much!