user profile
Sign in
user profile

"Shipping Address Undeliverable" counts AGAINST US now?

by Seller_7FoK271Hu5h10

Forgive me if this has always been a thing or recently went into effect, but I do not recall ever getting our Pre-Fulfillment Cancel Rate hit when we have to cancel an order due to “Shipping Address Undeliverable”.

It is very unfair when the buyer has an incorrect address that in turn makes us unable to properly ship the order, yet we are the ones taking the ding on it.

Is this new? I feel like not even a month ago I had to cancel something due to this and it didn’t make our cancel rate go up.

Thanks!

Tags: Cancelled order, Fulfillment, Shipping
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_xgE8VKcHiSfnv
In reply to: Seller_7FoK271Hu5h10's post

This metric includes all order or item cancellations initiated by the seller, with the exception of those that are requested by the customer using the order-cancellation options in their Amazon account. Pending orders or items that are cancelled by the customer directly on Amazon are not included.

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

What made you think that the shipping address would not work? We never assume that ours is the first Amazon order for the buyer.

user profile
Mittu_Amazon

Hello @Another_Castle_Video,

Thank you for writing to us.

@LBSO Thank you for sharing information.

Adding to @LBSO, Cancel Rate Metric is calculated for all Seller fulfilled orders. Selling Partners are required to maintain Cancel Rate below 2.5%.

If you believe that your metrics is affected due to cancelling orders which had undeliverables addresses, please lodge a complaint in Seller Support and keep the complaint IDs with you.

If in case, Your account is at risk for having high Cancel Rate, you can provide complaint ID and state your issue in Appeal. Providing this information will help Investigators understand your issue and take actions on account accordingly.

You can reach out to Seller Support through Help option available on your Seller Central.

I hope this information will be helpful to you, whenever you face any such issues going forward.

Regards,
Mittu

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post