user profile
Sign in
user profile

Ship From Address?

by Seller_LbquZtbwDyVkG

Hello totally new here and very confused. I went to add a product already on amazon, found a product, selected new for condition, clicked “apply to sell” got approved and went through the offer page. Now im on the “send to amazon” page and it is asking for a “ship from” address and im totally lost as what to put. Im not buying from a source like Alibaba. Im totally lost on what to do from here so any help at all is greatly apprieciated.

Tags: Address
33 replies
33 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_EkbLZUYSpmJEy
In reply to: Seller_LbquZtbwDyVkG's post

If you are shipping the product from your home or warehouse, then the “ship from” would be that address ( assuming you are not trying to set up FBA product).

You might want to take a few moments and spend some time on Seller University to get up to speed. Many mistakes can be made and some can prove to be fatal to your account when you don’t know.

Try this and go from there

user profile
Seller_LbquZtbwDyVkG

I am trying to do FBA… i have watched almost all of the Seller University videos and Im still confused. IM not selling the items from my home nor am i getting it from somebody like alibaba. i just searched a product on amazon and hit sell on amazon. how do i know what address to put then? im so confused

user profile
Seller_UBmr6lV9X0ngT

guess what you did

@The_Royal_Supplier
for the send to amazon address needed, it would be wherever your products are before you send them to the amazon warehouse(s).
you really should go thru the training modules in seller university. amazon is not the place to figure it out. mistakes can get your account closed, money and products taken and you will never sell here again. it happens to sellers everyday.

user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT

Clicking “sell yours” and getting Amazon approval to list a product in no way actually purchased your specific inventory that you will sell on Amazon.

Amazon is not like Shopify, where you “add” products to your “store” to be purchased by customers and shipped to them by a supplier.

Click the blue text and read this whole post all the way through:

user profile
Seller_YBfUTeoG971hG

Is there something that you already love and know something about? Trains? Comic books? Shoes? Gardening? Motorcycles? Find something related to your passion, something that others who are equally passionate about it might want and need. Find a wholesaler or manufacturer who will sell it to you / make it for you. Actually caring about the things you sell (and understanding the folks to whom you sell them) will keep you going when things get rough, as they will inevitably do.

user profile
Seller_bvCFc7hsv1i4l

ship to address means…you have to put your address which you will used during courier.

user profile
Seller_TMserLw0QU4BR

The only reason you would put a ship from address is to create a label. If your supplier is shipping the product, choose the option to share shipment and send them the info. They will usually ship under their account and charge you. The information you share from your account will allow them to label the shipment with your FBA account details and shipment number.

user profile
Seller_onPcoMV1HBgAA

If I am seeing what he is saying correctly, STOP!!!

You must purchase and be familiar with your product before “selling” it. You cannot sell something you don’t own. Permission to sell just means that you have first approval to sell the item on Amazon (not the company itself), and you have the product already in hand. No one needs you to sell for them. You cannot sell without buying the product first, knowing about it, packaging it, and then either sell it from your home or start selling on Amazon BY SHIPPING THE PRODUCT TO AMAZON.

YOU MUST OWN THE PRODUCT TO SELL IT>

user profile
Seller_ZseXdADQkAdsF

agreed

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post