Hello all , I am new in the group a kindle questions …
we are analyzing to start to sell in USA trough AMAZON FBA and we are worried about taxes.
The characteristics of our company
• We are 3 persons not a US citizen or resident, we want to sell products through AMAZON FBA .
• Our products will be purchased and fulfilled with providers in USA and they will be sell in USA trough AMAZON FBA
• The 3 of us will be owner of the company as members and we will operate doing task of manager. We will NOT have workers
• The cashflow of the company (income and expenses) will be in American dollars U$S. It is NOT necessary currency of our residency.
- Which Legal and Tax Status is Needed for Non-U.S. Citizens to Start Amazon FBA on Amazon ? such as Limited Liability Company, or LLC.? What are the steps ?
- I need to open a account bank in USA ? what characteristic have to have ?
- What are the taxes that we have to pay ?? federal or for state? how are they calculated (over Net income)?