Tags: Shipping labels
18 replies
18 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_vCLWUOCFl2dic
In reply to: Seller_HoYpKp97YjI3Y's post

Most of people will tell you they do not mind when you ask this questions. However, how to say is one thing, how to do is another thing.

As a slave in East Asian Continent, I have a complicated feeling about the land that should be mine, which might be incomprehensible to people living in free world.

user profile
Seller_HoYpKp97YjI3Y

Trying to delete this post

user profile
Seller_BO64jriLKohg2

US buyers? Reject cheap products? Yeah, um, no. Never.

user profile
Seller_Wun3v7a8dXJDQ

How did this post go from the OP’s concerns about selling items made in China (almost everything is made there by the way) to Chinese Servitude and slavery???

I don’t blame @Northern_Cards for his initial comment. I was thinking exactly the same thing. Someone who was either on something or a troll. Maybe @conanting who is Brand Registered and sells items on Amazon considers himself a slave. I don’t know but it certainly doesn’t pertain the the OP’s question and is completely off topic. If he wants to discuss the oppression he endures as a Chinese citizen this is not the platform for such a discussion.

To answer the OP’s question, yes, some people are very concerned about products coming from China. They probably shouldn’t be as by the time any product travels for two weeks from China to the US, any viral material will be long dead and harmless (according to Dr. Fauci and other experts)

But, it’s still a concern. We’ve had several customers email us and ask if our products are made in China. It doesn’t matter that they were imported 12 months ago and have been sitting in our warehouse in the United States. But then, I don’t know if anyone would want to order products that came from New York either right now. It’s a big concern for many people and I would just say to consider the concerns some people may have in your buying and business decisions.

user profile
Seller_K1GA82m0EahF0

Yes, people are worried about buying things made in China. Buyers will reject those goods, and should do so immediately.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post