Selling Books

Is Amazon currently allowing inbound shipments for books?

superseller1234

Probably not, I would go ahead & list them FBM and then there’s something / a widget finder --you can run to see if any inventory will be accepted into the warehouse…

There was an announcement I guess you didn’t read??

" US Announcements

COVID-19: Update on prioritized shipment creation, new tool to check eligibility

US Announcements

Back

/

Amazon_News

2d

We are following up on our announcement of March 17. We continue to focus our available capacity on the highest priority products that customers need at this time, while also adhering to social distancing guidance within our fulfillment centers to keep our employees safe and healthy.

While we will continue prioritizing the products we can receive beyond April 5, we are now able to broaden the list. Given our constrained capacity, we are doing this on an item-by-item basis. We have updated the Restock Inventory page and Restock report in Seller Central so you can check which products are eligible for shipment creation. We consider many factors when determining eligibility, including high-demand products customers need now; current inventory levels and inventory in transit; fulfillment center capacity; and our ability to adhere to the latest health guidelines.

We will regularly update the Restock Inventory page and the Restock report as capacity allows us to receive additional products."

You mean FBA? Unlikely. The best way to know it is try to create a shipment. If it works, ship it. If not, then you can’t.

I just tried it and they are not.

Temporarily prioritizing products coming into our fulfillment centers

We are temporarily prioritizing household staples, medical supplies, and other high-demand products coming into our fulfillment centers so that we can more quickly receive, restock, and deliver these products to customers. For products other than these, we have temporarily disabled shipment creation. We are taking a similar approach with retail vendors.

Books online

just shows you that you probably can’t believe all the Amazon news that you possibly read… or maybe it’s your books … nothing personal
Good luck