user profile
Sign in
user profile

Seller Support Ignoring Open Case - Hazardous Mat. Flag

by Seller_nonS4m4q7ZNqi

I have an open case going on 14 days that I cannot get resolved. My brand registered product, which I have been selling for 2+ years, was “frozen” and I was informed I needed to re-file the hazardous material form which I did right away and was told - up to 4 business days to review. It is well past that and every time I inquire about the status I am told it is escalated and someone will get back to me in “24 hours” and I hear nothing. Zero response.

I have had at least 6 customers contact me to complain about not being able to purchase the product - a few very angry. It is a a one of a kind product but in a very competitive niche. It is also “season” for this product and the time when I make most of my sales. I have of course lost sales rank completely at this point. Any suggestions on how to truly escalate this? There is one very short form for them to review (which was already on file).

Tags: Registration
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_3N7yVnTXPzLkL
In reply to: Seller_nonS4m4q7ZNqi's post

It is probably not being ignored.

You have been given an unrealistic time estimate on resolution.

It has been transferred to one or more appropriate groups.

30 days is a realistic timeframe since there is potential legal liability to Amazon if they allow your product to be sold.

user profile
Seller_VPTojhikJPGtl

One week? HA! We’ve had a few hazmat cases open for over 45 days.

Just FBM it until Amazon figures out that not everything is Hazmat…

user profile
Seller_nonS4m4q7ZNqi

Yes, finally got a reply asking me to submit everything that’s already been submitted almost three weeks ago and telling me they will respond in 4 days again - right . I’m now going to copy every customer complaint I’ve received about the product no longer being available and open it in a case to them. Doubly frustrating that I have to handle “their customer’s” complaints about something I have no control over. At this rate, if I lose the next few months of sales there is zero point in me continuing selling on Amazon.

user profile
Seller_F7QV0EPSg4Ng8

I have open cases over 4 months. They don’t answer, I keep asking. No answer at all.
I even open a new case, why you don’t answer that case, still no answer

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post