Seller Fulfilled Prime – Suspended

I received this email and I am no longer SFP Eligible

Your eligibility for Seller Fulfilled Prime has been suspended because one or more of your performance metrics dropped below the required threshold.

To regain your eligibility, please submit a Plan of Action that explains:

Why your Seller Fulfilled Prime performance dropped below the required threshold?
What actions are you taking to remedy the situation?
What measures are you putting in place to avoid the reoccurrence of these problems?
You can submit your Plan of Action by replying to this email.

You may review the performance requirements of the Seller Fulfilled Prime program here.

Here is my metrics , there is nothing wrong with it.

SS Of my shipping metrics >>

Here is the details :

Late Shipment Rate
10 days0%
30 days0.34%

Pre-fulfillment Cancel Rate
0%

Valid Tracking Rate
100%

On-Time Delivery Rate
99.76%
Late Shipment Rate

0.34%
Orders shipped late: 1
Total orders: 293

I have only one late shipment, I am still trying to figure it out why I am no longer eligible for SFP? Am I missing something ??

Ask Amazon to gain back Prime

I just checked the reports, 6-7 shipments was scanned late, delivered late, and also one is been returned back to me due of customers wrong shipping address, like what can I do if they put wrong address on the order? Since Amazon is not gonna give a damn about it, I will wait 30 days for my metrics get back to normal so I may re apply for SFP. it is ridiculous, there were many many orders that I even shipped them one day earlier, and they either got delivered late, or scanned late.

One question… Can I print out a scan form for my daily SFP orders ? So this way they can scan a one barcode instead of all the packages? so this way, I may fix this problem?

you’re not looking at the right metrics

Eligibilities

SFP Metrics

I know I found the right page, like i said downloaded the report there is 6 orders showing as late.
1 Of them came back because wrong address.
5 of em delivered/scanned late.

I will wait and re apply rather then sending Appeal, Amazon will blame me for it anyway.

What do you mean by ‘re apply’? As far as I know, once you lose your SFP privileges, the only way to get them back is to appeal and send a plan of action. Amazon isn’t going to let you try again if you can’t explain to them how you’ve improved your process so you won’t make the same mistakes in the future.

And yes, Amazon blames you for not meeting the program requirements that you are required to meet. Who else would they blame?

Their partnered carrier, If carrier does not do its job, It is not my fault, I am not owner of USPS.
And of course Amazon MUST take responsibility for the customers that put wrong/undeliverable shipping address on file.
Even if its right address, the label purchased through Amazon. I am not sure if that makes any sense to you.

I thought once your metrics get back to normal you can re-apply… well then its time for writing a plan of action.

Here’s a tip
You need to send a plan of action about how you can fix these metrics to seller-performance@amazon.com
If you can get your premium shipping eligibility back-
The rest will fall into place and you will probably get your SFP back automatically if its still acitve

A Plan of Action (POA), requires these elements:
• Problem:
Example: Late shipments
• What you have already done to correct the problem:
Example: We updated our handling time…
• How you plan to avoid the same problem from happening again in the future:
Example: We will ship all items on time.
• Make a brief closing statement:
Example: We accept full responsibility for our error and fully understand our errors. Please consider reinstating our account and we will never make the same mistake in the future.

Thank you so much! It will help for sure!
One question please, can I print out a scan form for all my daily SFP orders for USPS, so this way they I can make sure they would be scanned in time?

Yes, of course, and you can mention it in your plan of action to avoid late shipments- it will be helpful
But understand- your premium shipment metric is likely your biggest issue- everything else pales in comparison

This is an incorrect belief that gets many new SFP’ers in trouble. It’s the carrier’s fault… it’s the weather’s fault… I have no control over it…

SFP is a program for high quality sellers. To be successful, you need to be willing to accept responsibility for things that are out of your DIRECT control.

Average sellers will say - Amazon let me buy a priority mail label to Oklahoma and I shipped it on time, it’s not my fault it snowed there and the package got delivered late.

Successful SFP sellers will say - I see that a winter storm is predicted to hit Oklahoma. In light of that, do I feel confident that I can deliver packages in 2 days there right now? If not, then I will temporarily disable my SFP offerings to Oklahoma.

See the difference?

To be successful, you have to learn how to anticipate and forecast things that are NOT within your direct control, such as carrier performance and weather impacts.

You said you had 6 late deliveries. Do you know why those were late? ‘Because the carrier didn’t deliver on time’ is not the answer.

You need to figure out what you can change to ensure those don’t happen again. Were they late because you shipped into areas impacted by winter weather without taking into account that might cause delays? Were they late because you set a too-large SFP region and couldn’t meet 2-day delivery to some spots? Were they late because you chose the wrong shipping method, ie using priority mail instead of express mail, or UPS ground instead of 2-day air?

What can you change to make sure that, if presented with the same orders again, you could get them delivered on time?

Doing SFP is more like being a manager, while being a regular seller is like being a low-end worker. With SFP, you have more responsibilities and more is expected of you. You have to make hard decisions with little evidence, you can’t rely on someone else to give you instructions to follow.

And of course Amazon MUST take responsibility for the customers that put wrong/undeliverable shipping address on file.

If you check the tracking details for that order, you may find that it wasn’t counted as late due to an undeliverable address. “On time” is counted when the first delivery attempt is made. Even with a bad address, your metrics won’t take a hit if the carrier tried to deliver on time. If your package reached the destination late, so that the carrier couldn’t make a delivery attempt until after delivery was due, that’s going to be a late delivery counted against you.

What happens with the package after the first delivery attempt doesn’t matter, as far as your on-time delivery score goes. It’s all about whether the first attempt to deliver was made on time.

I thought once your metrics get back to normal you can re-apply…

I don’t believe so. Perhaps @Bad_Brittnie can confirm. But I’m pretty sure that, once you lose SFP, it stays gone unless you appeal and it gets approved.

@racingroxstore
I believe this is true, but I have a feeling the OP is confusing SFP eligibility and premium eligibility

@lostshippmentg

As @racingroxstore has pointed out- if you do not have a green check mark on your SFP metrics page- you will have to appeal for that as well- but you will need to start with the premium metrics appeal to seller-performance@amazon.com

THEN

If you can get that reinstated you can appeal to sfp-performance@amazon.com to get SFP back IF you no longer have a green check mark showing on that metrics page.

First you fix premium eligibility, then you fix SFP eligibility- if necessary

I believe this is true, but I have a feeling the OP is confusing SFP eligibility and premium eligibility

They may be, but it’s interesting that they quote this suspension message -

Your eligibility for Seller Fulfilled Prime has been suspended because one or more of your performance metrics dropped below the required threshold.

To regain your eligibility, please submit a Plan of Action that explains:

Why your Seller Fulfilled Prime performance dropped below the required threshold?

They didn’t mention a message about losing premium shipping, and it sounds like (I’m reading into it, of course) that they’ve done premium shipping for a while since they talked about waiting a month for their metrics to come back to be reinstated.

I’m not too familiar with the various suspension emails that affect both programs, but if their problem is premium first, I’m speculating they would not have been explicitly asked to write a POA for SFP. Would you agree?

@lostshippmentg, could you check both of your relevant metrics that @Bad_Brittnie posted the links to above. Tell us -

• Does your Premium Shipping Eligibility say “Eligible”?
  • Can you post a screen shot of your 30-day Prime metrics?

This screen…

I totally agree, I honestly was just noting that they were posting the wrong metrics and reading into them posting the wrong metrics a bit myself…

But as @Bad_Brittnie has confirmed before, you need to get premium fixed before you can fix SFP eligibility.

If OP still has premium eligibility - they are one step ahead in the game- and they can jump right into fixing SFP eligibility

unfortunately it seems like my metric got hit even from that order that was sent back to me due of wrong address

i have 6 defect orders that shows under on time delivery
it does match with the file i downloaded

What would we all do without @Bad_Brittnie? :grin:

Is your Premium Shipping Eligible, or Not Eligible?

where do i see it? it says suspended everywhere lol

You are currently not eligible for SFP
View SFP performance

I’m not too familiar with this. Since OP’s Prime says Suspended instead of Not Eligible, I think that means they lost it due to Prime failings specifically, not just as a result of losing Premium.