Seller Central Keeps Directing Me to Amazon Pay

Every time I try to log into my Seller Central account, it takes me directly to Amazon Pay, logged into with my business page. The Amazon Pay doesn’t appear in the URL at the top, and I can’t figure out how to get out of this mode and back to my normal Seller Central dashboard?? Thanks!

Same here and there doesn’t seem to be any answer on how to fix this. Did you fixture it out?

Me too.

Same here I dont understand why there is no solution to this simple problem

https://pay.amazon.com/welcome/sellercentral

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/homepage.html

There is a subtle difference in the URLs

Once i sign in it still takes me to the amazon pay dashboard, and not the seller central dashboard that will let me add products etc.

Did you sign up for Amazon pay or Seller Central? Several previous threads floating around about accidently signing up for Amazon Pay when they intended to sign up for Seller Central.

I have both. I use amazon pay on my shopify store. But that shouldnt matter. I go to the amazon seller sign up page that says 39.99 monthly and when click the big yellow sign up button it sends me to the amazon pay page. I should be able to use the same email and amazon account for both amazon pay and amazon seller central
I appreciate your replies and I hope I can get this figured out.

I can recreate your issue.

Try opening a browser window using “InPrivate” (Edge) “Incognito” (Chrome) and paste this link: How Much Does it Cost to Sell on Amazon? | Pricing Calculator

And select “Individual” from the bottom of the comparison (You can upgrade to Professional at anytime after successfully completing the verification). You should try to use a different email address to sign up.

Or you could open a case with Support.

Ya amazon just emailed me back and they said you are unable to make an amazon pay account with the same email address and an amazon seller account. Which to me makes zero sense but whatever I will make a new company email for amazon seller and that should solve the problem. Thank you for your time.

Thank you for this, I have been looking for this answer all over the internet because Amazon is hard to get ahold of. I don’t agree with that either because I should be able to use the same email and integrate the two. I think I am going to try and cancel my Amazon pay and re sign up for a seller account first.

So I had the same issue, and there is a button at the top that says AMAZON PAY and below it is CANADA, the United States. If you click on United States, it redirects me back to my Seller Central Page where my products are. Hope this helps. Amazon’s seller interface is not as user friendly as it could be.