user profile
Sign in
user profile

Seller Account Info has "Limited Access" message, but

by Seller_96sCsgpEMksgV

At the top of my Seller Account Information Page I have a big warning box and yellow exclamation mark that says “You currently have limited access to selling services.” But when I check Reactivation Status, everything I’ve applied for is approved (I applied to sell Topicals and that is approved). I have been creating listings and created FBA shipments with no problem. I haven’t found any issue at all with my account except for that warning box.

Why is that there? I have not made any sales yet because my products are still being shipped to FBA warehouse. Am I in trouble? I don’t want to click on “Reactivate my account” because nothing is broken.

Tags: Buy Box, Listings
19 replies
19 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_qz1y4XweLE9SO
In reply to: Seller_96sCsgpEMksgV's post

New sellers are limited to how many items they can list.

user profile
Seller_h9eouaekLrHAj

I have the same statement and they sent me an email telling me what steps I have to do. I haven’t a clue how to proceed with the steps. My inventory is frozen so no more sales until I comply

user profile
Seller_96sCsgpEMksgV

I was finally successful too. My ID documents listed my middle name, and I hadn’t used it when I created my seller account. I changed my seller account name so they matched and it went through. Now I just have to stay on the good side of Amazon regs going forward and I should be all set!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post