user profile
Sign in
user profile

Seller account has been deactivated

by Seller_lqG6vHCDsz5aC

Hi,
I signed up for Amazon as a new seller a few months ago. I didn’t sell anything yet and waiting for certifications from the manufacturer. However, 2 weeks ago I received an email from Seller Performance Team (see below) that my account has been deactivated and the reason: “We found that your account is related to another account that may not be used to sell on the site.” I don’t have any other accounts and never had. I am trying to get some information about the other account (which does not exist) but no response from Seller Performance Team. Keep getting auto emails. I did submit request for the reason by using the appeal box but again no response. I used the https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us link and opened 5 cases but they always refer to Seller Performance Team.
Any recommendations?
Thanks
Zhan

Hello,

Your Amazon.com Seller account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. We found that your account is related to another account that may not be used to sell on the site. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.com through this account. Due to the nature of our business, we do not provide details on our investigation methods.

Has your account been deactivated in error?
If you believe there has been an error, please submit an explanation detailing why your account should be reinstated by following this link https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us.

What happens if my account is not reactivated?
You have 90 days after receiving this notification to either provide a valid appeal or choose not to appeal. After that time, you may contact disbursement-appeals@amazon.com to request your funds. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account. The policies we put in place are to protect our customers and selling partners. If we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or have abused our systems or repeatedly violated our Policies, we may withhold some or all funds in your account.

We’re here to help
You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-funds@amazon.com.

You can view your account performance at (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.
– iOS App (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-seller/id794141485?mt=8)
– Android App (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en_US)
Sincerely,
Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated
53 replies
53 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_AJ8SzzrXJpQN1
In reply to: Seller_lqG6vHCDsz5aC's post

Did you try to open or inquire about Amazon accounts to sell in other countries? There seems to be a rash of this going on as of late.

user profile
Seller_cIMrEhr13Zwj2

Hello @Vintter ,

Abraham here with Amazon to help you resolve this related accounts issue.

A member of my team will be reaching out to you directly,

So please expect a phone call within 24 hours.

I look forward to you getting back online and selling!

Abraham

user profile
Seller_lqG6vHCDsz5aC

Hello Abraham,
Thanks for your message and readiness to help. I did receive a phone call from you and have another call tomorrow morning. I am happy to explain the situation in detail so you can see I did nothing wrong with purpose and get your recommendation on how to solve the issue.
Thanks again
Zhan

user profile
Seller_cu1Lr54OxusWw
user profile
Seller_lqG6vHCDsz5aC

Hi,
It was an educational conversation how to appeal. I will recommend you to submit a detailed explanation with steps and actions.

user profile
Seller_g5F2SUXQ5XsQG

Hi @Abraham_Amazon
Same issue here, could you please help me?

user profile
Seller_X1FutfZoafNHG

Hi, Amazon just de activated our account for the same reason. It says: Your Amazon.com Seller account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. We found that your account is related to another account that may not be used to sell on the site. As a result, you may no longer sell on Amazon.com through this account. Due to the nature of our business, we do not provide details on our investigation methods.

We have sent appeals, messages and can not get an Amazon representative to help us. We were barely surviving with the Covid 19 and to have this happen is just plain devastating!!! We are a COffee and Tea Tasting room that just opened in January to close out store front less then 2 months later.

I hope you were able to get your account resolved. The amount of stress this causes on a small business is horrible. Any guidance would be appreciated. Hoping we are back on Amazon Quickly or we will not be able to recover with Amazon holding all our payments.

Amazon, If you could please help.

user profile
Seller_fx8IDdxcfTABT

Hi @Abraham_Amazon

I am having the same issue, I opened my account on May 12th in the evening and was approved and verified to sell on May 13th in the morning, that same morning I was deactivated. I have sent 2 appeals and have tried contacting amazon seller support multiple times and I have not gotten a response back. Can you please help me. My account is new and I have never had another amazon account under my email this is the first time I try selling on amazon

user profile
Seller_HapwZ6rJsLone

Hi @Abraham_Amazon
i have the same issue, please can you help me

tnx tons!

user profile
Seller_KyLFnnuDhbyrq

I have the same issue. Amazon deactivated my account for the same reason.
What is the first step I should take.
It seems just appeal does not do anything from othere comments here.

Go to original post