Seller account has been deactivated due to high ODR, Need help with appeal

Hi All,
I need help with my appeal as my seller account has been deactivated due to high ODR. This ODR is because of AtoZ claims.
In response of my last appeal I got this reply:

– Greater detail on the root causes of buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders going forward.

– Greater detail on the root causes of buyers receiving different items.
– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers receiving different items.
– Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent buyers receiving different items going forward.

Please help me in this regard.
Thanking in Advance

Hello @SellGood,

Cat here from Amazon to assist you with your plan of action questions.

The performance notification you received mentions buyers not receiving orders or receiving incorrect orders. Both issues can result in negative feedback or a to z claims which will affect your order defect rate.

Remember that when you are creating a plan of action, you want to include the specifics that caused the issue. Why did the buyers not receive the orders? Were they shipped late? Was it an issue with your shipper? If that is the case, which shipper were you using? Was there a lack of communication? Was there an inventory management issue? Were your items in stock? Again, trying to pin point the issue is the best way to address it.

When looking at claims for different items received, you should review quality control measures you have in place. Was there a break in the process? Was there packaging issues that caused damage while shipping? Does your product detail page accurately describe your products?

Please remember that if you give root causes for the order defect rate, your preventative measures should address how to fix these root causes. What shippers will you use, what is your listing process, describe your quality control and inventory management steps. In other words, how are you going to make sure your processes work to minimize your order defects?

In order to assist you, I would ask that you post your plan of action here so the forums community can provide you feedback.

Looking forward to reading your plan of action.

Best to you,
Cat

@Cat_Amazon Thank You So Much for Your Kind Reply. Please find below my Plan of Action and guide me what should I do more to have my account reinstated.

– Greater detail on the root causes of buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders.

• Items not received because some items were lost during the delivery and we were not monitoring to make sure the customers received the orders properly due to high volume orders.
    Another reason was that we did not check properly that how many products are available in our stock and what is the condition of these products at the time of packing and shipping products we find that most products were not available in stock and some were damage from available products.
    That’s why we were unable to ship all orders,
  • Late and Slow delivery
  • Missing accessories
  • Some buyers did not receive orders (probably lost after delivery)
  • Some buyers received their orders with different shipments but we updated only one tracking information.
  • Invalid Tracking numbers.
  • Use of unreliable shipping carriers.

– Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders.

• Complain-able items were deactivated immediately
  • We had replaced all orders which customer’s complained of non-receiving or late receiving their order.
  • We have updated all tracking information for all replacement and invalid tracking numbers.
  • Those who have more than one tracking number have been emailed for all tracking numbers.
  • We have sent an email to the customers to express our apologies for the late shipment and to ask if they received the package, if not, we fully refunded.
  • Customers who did not receive their order or received late orders were offered a full refund without return or replacement with expedited shipping service without any extra charge.
  • We shipped all replacements within 6 hours with the most expedited shipping service.
  • All orders with negative feedback, A-to-Z claims, and invalid tracking numbers are fully refunded.
  • We closed all returns and refunded buyers so that the customer does not have to wait long.
  • We have reviewed, reinspect, and retested our entire inventory and called back anything that may conflict with amazon’s conditions, guidelines, or amazon policy agreement.

–Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent buyers not receiving orders or late receipt of orders going forward.

• We have listed more limited inventory than we had before.
  • We will extend the handling time 4 to 11 days after activation(When this feature will be available), and transit time has been extended 4-8 days, then the shipping delays will be covered.
  • We will adopt FedEx/UPS Express service as the two-only shipping carriers, so the orders will be delivered within 3-10 days at most
  • If there occurs some issue with the product during transit or if on the 7th day of order the product does not arrive at our customer, we will send that product again by using the most expedited shipping.
  • We will check our inventory daily and list only available items.
  • All orders will be shipped within the next 24 hours on order confirment.
  • The tracking number will be entered as soon as it is available.
  • We will verify all orders again in a day if an order needs to be track so it could prevent to count as ‘Late Shipment’.
  • Whenever necessary, shipping will be purchased through Amazon.
  • All orders will be sent out before the expected ship date with a tracking number and will be required proof of signature with a trusted fast and reliable courier.
  • We will provide all tracking numbers to customers if one order has more than one package.
  • Customer’s message will be responded in a short time of 24 hours.
  • If a buyer file A claim, We will close A to Z claims by refunding the full amount to the customers.
  • We have employed extra staff members to effectively manage the workload or handle the volume of orders we receive. Hiring extra staff will also provide more time to thoroughly check items and to make sure that they are no mistakes or delays with our orders.

@ Greater detail on the root cause(s) of buyers receiving different items

• The product page for ASIN included incorrect product pictures and mentioned incorrect information in the bullet points.
  • Our inventory wasn’t up to date. We had some shortfalls in the quantities of the items. And in the case, customers had bought that item we were offering a different color of the same product.

@ Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve buyers receiving different items

• Customers who received different items were offered a full refund without return or replacement with expedited shipping service without any extra charge
  • We have authorized all return requests for affected orders, carefully inspected all returned merchandise, and refunded the buyers
  • We have replaced orders with a two-day shipping service which customers complained about receiving the different items.
  • We have removed or closed listings that do not accurately match our items.
  • We have thoroughly checked all remaining inventory for all units with damaged packaging or un-matched items.

@ Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent buyers receiving different items going forward

• We will make sure that all items are packaged as securely as possible to prevent damage during transit.
  • We have re-counted all of my Amazon inventory and confirmed the correct numbers and quantity of units. All out of stock items have been removed and my listing are currently 100% up to date
  • We have corrected any wrong product page information in the affected ASIN’s and we will continue to monitor on a regular basis that our listings match 100% of our stock.
  • We will check once again the item and its condition when shipping the item.
  • We will continue sourcing all our inventory directly from the most reputable suppliers in the country.

@ Greater detail on evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account has complied with our policy.

• We shipped all remaining and pending orders up to the suspension notice with all items present immediately.

• All customer messages have been answered and any non-receipt issues resolved either with a refund or a replacement, to the maximum customer satisfaction.

• We have carefully read and reread all the Amazon policies to ensure, that we will not violate them again.
    Our account performance metrics will be checked daily to make sure we meet amazon targets. All customer messages are answered in 24 hours or less, all shipments are shipped by the expected ship-by date with proof of signature and a trackable service as well as inspected before shipping to ensure no damages, missing parts, late receipts, or non-receipt occur.

• If an unexpected issue arises that may cause any delay in shipment, we will deactivate the listing by using the “Going on vacation” button until the issue is resolved.

Apologetically appeal to restore our selling privileges.

@Cat_Amazon One thing more. I recently got another notification asking for another plan of action about ODR. I think now I have to submit two Plan of Actions but both these notifications are related to ODR then why Seller Performance Team asking two different Plan of Actions . Your help in this regard would be of great help. This is the notification:

Dear ,

Your Amazon.com account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
You have not sent us an acceptable submission to address the issues with your account.

How do I reactivate my account?
– The root cause(s) of Order defect rate
– The actions you have taken to resolve Order defect rate
– The steps you have taken to prevent Order defect rate going forward

How do I send the required information?
Submit this information at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/notifications?ref=ah_em_ap.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
You have 90 days after receiving this notification to either provide a valid appeal or choose not to appeal. After that time, you may contact disbursement-appeals@amazon.com to request your funds. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account. The policies we put in place are to protect our customers and selling partners. If we find you have violated our policies, abused our system, or engaged in fraudulent or illegal activity we may withhold some or all of the funds in your account.

We’re here to help
If you have questions about this policy or your account, please contact us at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us.

Has your account been deactivated in error?
– Evidence or examples that demonstrate that your account complies with our Order defect rate

You can view your account performance at (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap) or select Account Health on the home screen of the Amazon Seller app on your iOS or Android device. The Account Health dashboard shows how well your account is performing against the performance metrics and policies required to sell on Amazon.
–iOS App (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/amazon-seller/id794141485?mt=8)
–Android App (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amazon.sellermobile.android&hl=en_US)
Sincerely,
Merchant Review Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com

@Oneida_Books, @racingroxstore, @bunga_bunga
I need your help guys, I read many of your posts, please guys help me with this appeal please.
THANKING IN ADVANCE.

We are still looking forward to reading your response… 9 days after you posted.