user profile
Sign in
user profile

Revised PPC - not showing any data, 0 impressions

by Seller_DqKLUDOeangvn

Hello,

I’ve been selling for a bit over a month and have been using PPC to launch sales. Due to my ACoS being so high (over 200%!) I’ve been tweaking my campaigns every 10 days or so. I tweaked my last campaign on 3/14 and when I downloaded the STR report I had no data after 3/14 (no impressions, sales, spend etc). I lowered my bids by $0.10-0.15 for some of my keywords because my ACoS was so high and added a few neg. keywords but I can’t see how I can get zero impressions from this? I am still getting a few sales every day though. Is this due to revising my PPC or a glitch in the system?
Any advice or insight would be much appreciated! Thank you!

Tags: Keywords, Pay per click, Reporting
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT
In reply to: Seller_DqKLUDOeangvn's post

Hi @shophaven –

Did you have the Buy Box for your advertised products during the period in question? Your ads only run when you have the BB.

Also, I find that campaign info is often delayed by several days or more–and I don’t just mean regarding sales within 7 days of clicking.

PPCs are not the only ways to advertise, and advertising isn’t critical when you have a great offer! It seems that some Buyers are finding your offers organically and judging them to be worth purchasing. Congrats!

user profile
Seller_DqKLUDOeangvn
In reply to: Seller_DqKLUDOeangvn's post

Thanks for the encouragement! It does say I have the buybox. Maybe I’ll wait a couple days and check again.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post