user profile
Sign in
user profile

Return bunk inventory home!

by Seller_gjoWRrXHL0C2O

I made a purchase of alot of undesirable products thinking I was gonna make a killing. I even listed them wrong or the “hard” way to do things. Now they sit and collect dust and remind me that I have alot to learn still. My question to whom it may concern is, would it be a good idea to create a removal order and have it all sent back to me? And if I did, would amazon charge me for the shipping again? I believe there are a few, of the couple of hundred items that are decent enough to sell with a better listing but will Amazon allow me to send them back in and list them properly as the bulk they are? I appreciate any positive and productive feedback.

Tags: Fees, Listings, Product removal
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_jglZowc8rO988
In reply to: Seller_gjoWRrXHL0C2O's post

I believe the removal fee is .50 per item. The shipping is included in that fee.
Or you can continue to pay storage fees.

user profile
Seller_AJ8SzzrXJpQN1

The other option would be to reduce the prices of the items so that they might sell. Getting something beats the bat$#!t out of spending $0.50 per item or getting nothing.

user profile
Seller_nRFmxiQg4EGrw

If the items are not worth much of anything, you can have them disposed of, rather than returned to you. That will cost only 15 cents per item (might be a bit higher if oversized; not sure).

user profile
Seller_3N7yVnTXPzLkL

Many of them are listed in a way they will never sell, even if you lower the price.

They do not strike me as desirable items, but I do not think you could have listed them more poorly if that was your goal.

If you think they have any value, you should recall them.

If you have Amazon “dispose of” them you might see them listed on Amazon again, but probably not in the mulitpacks you created.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post