Restricted Brands List - All Sellers

Hello sellers, I have sold here for 3 years and wanted to help out how I can, I have done my best for this list, hope it helps. Just read the thread.

Thread: Enough with the Russian roulette, Amazon!

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=209821&ref_=sm_sfthrd_wsfqs_home

And wanted to give what I could. As people have said, there is no list for sellers.
So this is what I have come up with, from researching on the forums. And from personal experience here on Amazon.

Thanks
T & L Treasures

Limited Restricted - General - Brand List

• Personal Experience *

Microsoft - 50% / 50% - HAVE TO ASK - Amazon - Microsoft only restricts about half there items for resale.

Corning Ware - 1970 / 1980 - Massive recalls on coffee pots for those years. And they will enforce it, Happen to me.

This product has been identified as a Corning Ware Perculator Coffee Pot. Corning Ware Perculator Coffee Pots are prohibited from sale or listing on Amazon. For more information please see the following CPSC release: http://www.cpsc.gov/CPSCPUB/PREREL/prhtml79/79046.html

Bodum - Limited Restricted - To merchant selling only, got no reason from Amazon when I ask just “Restricted”. High dollar coffee company brand Restricted FBA.

Disney DVD’s - Limited Restricted - Came up restricted contacted Amazon requested permission and they cleared me to sell. And my account was unlocked only for that DVD I requested.

Restricted - General - Brand List

Rosetta Stone
Beats By Dre
Otterbox
Oral B
Dunkin Donuts
Warner Brothers
Beach Body/ P90X
HBO Season DVD’s
Gillette
InStyler
Excedrin Sinus Headache
Comtrex
Theraflu Caplets
Benefiber
Strivectin
Chi
Speck iPad/iPhone cases
Discovery Kids
Ahava
Burberry
Molton Brown
Spigen
Showtime Season DVD’s
Sony
Apple
Lancôme
Chanel
Wedderspoon Organic Honey
Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
Dr. Dre
Coach

Restricted - Beauty - Brand List

AHAVA
Bare Essentials Cosmetics
BLISS
BURBERRY
CANE + AUSTIN
CHANEL
CHI
CAUDALIE
DDF
DR. BRANDT
DR. DENESE (aka SkinScience)
GEORGIO ARMANI
JACK BLACK
JOUER
JUICE BEAUTY
KIEHL’S
LANCOME
L’OCCITANE
LORAC
MAC Cosmetics
MOLTON BROWN
NARS
PERRICONE MD
RALPH LAUREN
SKYN ICELAND
ST. TROPEZ
STILA
STRIVECTIN
URBAN DECAY

Edited by: T and L Treasures on Jun 26, 2014 8:34 AM

Could we get a list of clothing brands?

thanks for adding our list below posted earlier today on the forums…

Restricted - General - Brand List

Rosetta Stone
Beats By Dre
Otterbox
Oral B
Dunkin Donuts
Warner Brothers
Beach Body/ P90X
HBO Season DVD’s
Gillette
InStyler
Excedrin Sinus Headache
Comtrex
Theraflu Caplets
Benefiber
Strivectin
Chi
Speck iPad/iPhone cases
Discovery Kids
Ahava
Burberry
Molton Brown
Spigen
Showtime Season DVD’s
Sony
Apple
Lancôme
Chanel
Wedderspoon Organic Honey
Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
Dr. Dre
Coach

Restricted - Beauty - Brand List

AHAVA
Bare Essentials Cosmetics
BLISS
BURBERRY
CANE + AUSTIN
CHANEL
CHI
CAUDALIE
DDF
DR. BRANDT
DR. DENESE (aka SkinScience)
GEORGIO ARMANI
JACK BLACK
JOUER
JUICE BEAUTY
KIEHL’S
LANCOME
L’OCCITANE
LORAC
MAC Cosmetics
MOLTON BROWN
NARS
PERRICONE MD
RALPH LAUREN
SKYN ICELAND
ST. TROPEZ
STILA
STRIVECTIN
URBAN DECAY

If it’s a high end designer, you need permission.

Did you see the response I got from Merrell?

Thank you!

Had this one as unanswered… Put wanted to see if I could bring this one featured for the holidays to remind everyone of restricted brands…

Thank you for doing all this research and sharing it with us. What a kind soul, we need more like you in this world. :slight_smile:

Thank you as well, both very thoughtful, the best posts are always good to see again! :slight_smile:

NICE! Thank you very much for your time and effort! To add, I have noticed allot of the automobile category is restricted, however, I do not have specifics!

You can add it to your watch list.

Thank you very much for providing this to the community of sellers. I’m sure everyone appreciates the effort!

Does anyone have a list of plush toys, beanie babies, sports cards, entertainment dolls
like Cher, Diana Ross, Michael Jackson. I am trying to draft a letter to Seller Support but hoping someone can help me save some time. I have boxes and binders of football and baseball trading cards. Is this the kind of sports memorabilia that requires prior approval?

Things that can’t be sold

Does anyone have a list of plush toys, beanie babies, sports cards, entertainment dolls
like Cher, Diana Ross, Michael Jackson. I am trying to draft a letter to Seller Support but hoping someone can help me save some time. I have boxes and binders of football and baseball trading cards. Is this the kind of sports memorabilia that requires prior approval?

Edited by: Unique Estate Souvenirs & Gifts on Oct 22, 2014 11:00 AM

T and L Treasures:

That was very kind of you! Thank you!

You really, really made me happy I sell books.

Glad none of my manufacturers are up there, although for that matter guess wouldn’t matter since I normally deal directly for most of what I sell. Is there a way to pin this post as a favorite to keep it where I can find it? Of course this reply will help with that.

IN THE WATCHES CATEGORY

FOSSIL/SKAGEN AND SEVERAL OV THE SUB BRANDS

Auto is a restricted category.

You have to have permission to sell in the auto category.

To add something… Someone asked about Beanie Babies… I called Ty like 2 months ago and they would not even talk to me because I sell on Amazon… So there is your answer on that one…

Ty - does not want there resellers selling on Amazon…