user profile
Sign in
user profile

Refused Delivered. Item Damaged

by Seller_Rh2220MFdLYT5

Customer opened a return request under found a better price

It’s a grocery item and is not returnable. I sent a message and closed the request.

Today I receive the items back and the package says Refused Delivery.

One of the two items are damaged.

What would be the best course of action. Thanks

Tags: Pricing
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_fM44BH67IXsGI
In reply to: Seller_Rh2220MFdLYT5's post

Food items would be the last thing I would ever want to sell on here. My suggestion would be give them a partial refund and call it good.

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

Did the buyer open the package? If not, it is a full refund.

Not returnable does not mean not refundable.

user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX

As you can see, your buyer knows how to play the Amazon Refund system. Did Amazon issue a return label for a product that was not returnable, no. The buyer played a trick using the postal service. When reported to Amazon by the buyer, Amazon will refund the product price from your account, minus the outward shipping. So you sort of have to beat them to the punch.

We have had this rouse played on us in the past. What we do is open a case a case with seller support explaining how the buyer is trying to beat the system, We only ask that Amazon look into the buyers return history. We also send the same message to the buyer that we send to seller support. Scammers sort of get the gist of things, and we never hear from them again. They just move on to a different seller, but I hope to was not you.

user profile
Seller_3N7yVnTXPzLkL

A refused delivery is not delivered. Any Damage is the seller’s responsibility.

No way for an impartial observer or Amazon to judge whether the buyer is a crook or not.

Assumption under mail order regulations is that the buyer is not a crook.

No it isn’t fair/

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post