Refund & Removal Order

Hello,

My account was deactivated. I haven’t sold a product in five months so i wanted a refund yesterday. Money is in my account , but i cant take because it is in unavailable balance. How can i take this money ?

I have one more question, i want create a removal order , can i use this unavailable balance for pay removal order fee ? if not , how can i pay removal order ?

thank you for your answers

can anyone help me ?

Was your account Deactivated or were you suspended?
With an unavailable balance, it sounds more like you were suspended, and if it was for infringement or counterfeitting they probably won’t return the product to you.

Either way we would need more information to know if we can help

Thanks for trying to help. I opened my account 5 months ago and have not been suspended.
I did a product search and my account was suspended while my first products were on the way.They asked me for an invoice, but I couldn’t fully understand the problem because my products were in warehouse and I couldn’t understand why. I’m late for sending invoices after my account was deactivated. i tried everything but they dont returned me. what can i do ?

When you created the removal order, what reason did they give for not completing the order?
They don’t just not send it back, there is some type of communication that goes on.

As long as you have a valid credit card or bank account on file (which you used to open the seller account) they can and will charge that account for the shipping costs.

i didnt try make removal order. i asked you ’ can i use unavailable balance to pay removal order fee and how can i withdraw unavailable balance to my bank account ’

They should be able to use the balance for that, but they tend to hold the funds for any sales you made for a period of time to be able to refund customers in case you made a mistake (intentional or not).

A suspended account that had sales tends to make them nervous. When the hold time period has passed, they will refund the remaining funds to you.

So sorry this has happened to you…I get your point. To be honest, I don’t have a good answer for you-Just know, always just refer to the “Business Policy” separate yes from reimbursement one…you’ll understand better…once you read it…Many best Wishes to you And just know-You’re not alone…by any means

So sorry this has happened to you…I get your point. To be honest, I don’t have a good answer for you-Just know, always just refer to the “Business Policy” separate yes from reimbursement one…you’ll understand better…once you read it…Many best Wishes to you And just know-You’re not alone…by any means.