user profile
Sign in
user profile

Protect your business and your customers: Renew your liability insurance

by News_Amazon

If your certificate of commercial liability insurance has expired or is about to expire, submit a new certificate on the Business insurance page.

Commercial liability insurance helps to protect you and your customers in the event that a product you sell is defective and causes property damage or personal injury to a customer.

Under the Amazon Business Solutions Agreement, you must obtain and maintain a valid commercial liability insurance policy within 30 days after you exceed $10,000 in gross proceeds in any month in the Amazon.com store, or if otherwise requested by us.

We’ll notify you by email 30 days before your certificate of insurance expires. Most insurers will contact you proactively to renew your policy, but please contact them if you haven’t received an updated certificate.

If you have more than one policy, wait until the first one is verified before submitting the second policy.

If your insurer didn’t renew your policy, or you’d like to explore additional insurance policy options, the Amazon Insurance Accelerator can connect you with insurance providers that will evaluate and, if appropriate, offer liability insurance at competitive rates.

You can submit your certificate of insurance in .pdf, .doc, or .docx format on the Business insurance page.

For more information, go to Commercial liability insurance policy.

Tags: News and Announcements
12 replies
12 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_MaEFSp3FGvQ0s
In reply to: News_Amazon's post

Hello there,

When I clicked on the first link in this news I found that my seller's name was changed in the Seller Central. What is going on, in your news you added incorrect/scam links?

Who is Sambhrant Kumar 03 and why it appeared in my Seller Central?

It's impossible to believe...

user profile
Seller_SUvqA9xPjvZx8

Same. SambhrantKumar03 and a message saying I’m logging in on a new device or have cleared my cookies. Um, no and no.

user profile
Jim_Amazon

Hi all,

It looks like the link used in this article featured a test seller account name. Rest assured that there is no risk to your account. We’ll update the link asap to avoid any further confusion!

Jim

user profile
Seller_LwUhSN3kUAXlg

" your customers "

So, the only time these are our customers are when we are discussing liability?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post