user profile
Sign in
user profile

Product that doesn't have brand name physically on it. HELP?

by Seller_4CK6MVM1wO2qI

Our packaging has our logo on it but the physical product itself does not. The info below is what Amazon said in denying our reqeust for Brand Registry. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Is this purely a logo image on the box to suffice, (which we have)?

"The product images provided in your application do not display your brand name on the product. Provide images that display products with your brand name.

The images of product packaging that you provided do not clearly show your brand name on your product packaging. Provide us with images that clearly show product packaging with your brand name."

Tags: Buy Box, Images
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd
In reply to: Seller_4CK6MVM1wO2qI's post

If the buyer will receive it in product packaging, your image should show the product packaging.

user profile
Seller_4CK6MVM1wO2qI

Thank you all-got it all squared away!!!

user profile
Seller_PJlpD4yh1YbPo

Hi all. I am having a similar issue, but I do have the product engraved in laser on my products. I sent 3 times various images of them, but I got the exact same message from Amazon “ The product images provided in your application do not display your brand name on the product.”) I don’t get it. It’s very clear. It’s the brand name engraved on the product. The product ships on a wood box that also has the name engraved on it, also pictured clearly on the images I sent. I am shipping this in bubble wrap inside corrugated cardboard for protection.

After three attempts I don’t know what to do. How did you solve it?

Thank you!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post