user profile
Sign in
user profile

Product Compliance Requests

by Seller_6rjxZzqfCEb6n

Hi

I am selling this item ASIN: B086Q7KFN1 last 6 months and never received any complaint from customers now I have done FBA but today I got the below email from Amazon and asking for documents but there are not mentioned any document name. Kindly help, which document is required?
I have already sent inventory in FBA.

"Hello from Amazon,

We are contacting you because you have listed products that have compliance requirements. Please click on https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/account/health/compliance-request to see the list of affected products and submit the required compliance documents. If you do not submit the documents by the dates located in the given link, we may begin to remove the affected listings.

Why is this happening?
This requirement helps ensure products are compliant with local laws and safe for customers."
Un Quote

PLEASE HELP…

Tags: ASIN, Compliance, Listings
20 replies
20 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_VK3wD5xzJYa9l
In reply to: Seller_6rjxZzqfCEb6n's post

I just got a notice but there is no product asin in the email, When I check on my seller central under account health there shows 0 issues

user profile
Seller_D2qlf9nzwfVWl

I received this email just now too but with no way of seeing what the ASIN is. Wondering if this email was sent out by mistake? Anyone else get this with no ASINs listed in the email or in your dashboard?

user profile
Seller_aDVYFPwepfK7M

Check your dashboard Performance- Account Health, you will find your product.

user profile
Seller_U3EBG0xj33ESd

Also just got the email - but not products listed…

yay - glitches n bugs…

user profile
Seller_aDVYFPwepfK7M

Our email had no asin either but you can find it in your dashboard Perforance

user profile
Seller_cUYAvedbooXSW

An action figure Amon Devilman evidently needs documentation for passing certain tests, how the flip I’m I a hobby seller, supposed to attain that information on a product last created more than a decade ago? I just said, you know what amazon, I’ll just drop the listing and continue my search for a new selling hub. It feels like each day it restricts one of my listings or classifies an item as refurbished when it’s item you can’t really refurbish. I think Amazon is slowly weeding out us 3rd party sellers out.

user profile
Seller_vjto8CENWIy6D

We just got hit with 10 requests. I am not sure what they want as we are not the manufacturer of the products.

user profile
Seller_9clOZk1m7TMWQ

I also got the email without the ASIN today, but in “account health” page—“Product Compliance Requests” part,there is a list of listings which need the document

Document must meet the following requirements:

Must be issued by a CPSC-accepted lab

Must show passing test results for all applicable ASTM F963-16/17 and CPSIA standards

user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT

Hi all–you’re not alone. It definitely seems like most Sellers are seeing this for items in Toys & Games. My thought is that Amazon is trying to clean up listings for Q4 and/or clean out FCs for Q4.

Are your listings FBA, FBM, or both?

This thread was started 3 days ago but is currently active for this same issue.

user profile
Seller_GTzBGbfHfJ9n3

go to account health.
In the very bottom left corner of the page you will see it.
Click on the number.
every asin is clearly laid out.
If it is a toy and you do not have the docs if you are not the manufacturer…
then you cannot appeal it and it will just be removed in 30 days.
If it is not a toy, or is a toy meant for children 12 or over…
then they finally did the right thing with a very easy appeal button that should have a human look at it.
This is not a violation.
It is a warning of product removal.

Go to original post