user profile
Sign in
user profile

Prime Day has been a dud for me so far. How has it been for you?

by Seller_Hp6fC7PtyPMFa

I got more sales yesterday than I’ve gotten today so far. If things continue like this, my Prime Day sales will be less than my average daily sales over the past several weeks. I was up at 2:00 am this morning to clear out my weekend sales and leave more time for today’s sales. Maybe I should have just slept in today.

Is anyone cashing in on Prime Day so far?

Tags: Prime
272 replies
272 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_nKyeSPxRmseAq
In reply to: Seller_Hp6fC7PtyPMFa's post

It’s barely more than a typical Monday for me but I think there may be glitches. My sales have not showed up in pending today, just all of the sudden I have orders. And my sales reports and summary are not reflecting those sales.

user profile
Seller_2RiEpTSsu9Aoo

Compared to all previous Prime Day’s Amazon has had, this is without a doubt a complete dud for third party sellers. Yesterday’s sales were better than today’s. How is that possible? Every previous year, Prime Day has attributed to as much as a 100% gain on the day.

user profile
Seller_3N7yVnTXPzLkL

As always I did nothing to prepare for Prime Day and it is a slow but not a dead day.

Nothing I want to buy either, although Amazon, based on my browsing history, offered several ludicrous suggestions.

user profile
Seller_mWZyJunCxCR84

Many of us treat Prime Day just like any other day.

user profile
Seller_Xpktjspu2oF5C

Our sales went up, amazon was flat.

user profile
Seller_hcTAvAfvhKaEC

Only 1 sale, and it doesn’t show on sales report. I guess there might be a glitch on top of all the problems between sponsored products not relevant to the search and the late issues we all small sellers have with the new algo.
I mean you are not alone…
Monica

user profile
Seller_CXfpEEQ6vSI1O

My ASIN got restricted I noticed some of my competitors’ listings disappeared too.

user profile
Seller_xTmkRpYe2ePjE

My sales have been up a lot today.

user profile
Seller_8heIxAf1mLwgp

One good sized order from a Korean FF and several sales of almost zero profit after expenses stuff.

user profile
Seller_hakqpcovYSrDB

Just another dead day, and seems there are more Amazon glitches today…

Go to original post