user profile
Sign in
user profile

Price change and available inventory do not update on my "manage inventory" page. Please advise

by Seller_GmeyBacJl0cai

At about 7 PM I reduced my price on an item from $134.99 to $133.99 and my listing updated normally in less than 15 minutes. Then at 7:30 PM I tried to change the price back to $134.99 but the price would not update. I waited about a half an hour and I tried again but the price still did not update and it’s 4 hours later (midnight). During the 4 hours I made 2 sales at the lower price of $133.99. But I noticed that my available inventory also did not update. I had 16 items in stock before I sold the 2 items and my available inventory still says 16 items available after I sold those 2 items… The $1 price difference is no big deal, but the inventory number must be accurate so I don’t sell items that I do not have… Is this a normal glitch that will eventually correct itself or is it a serious issue? Please advise.

Tags: Inventory
18 replies
18 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_HZOUpHNqfPKK4
In reply to: Seller_GmeyBacJl0cai's post

Same issue. I had sold the last item in a SKU and checked similar products and found that the SKU still showed one. I updated it to zero, waited, but still shows one and available to order. I closed the listing, but still shows active and available. I changed the price, but still shows the original. It has been over four hours. I tested another SKU and same result.

user profile
Seller_xbyd9qVxch3vD

Thank you for posting. I am having the same issue. I had an item go out of stock. I put a quantity up and it never went up. I just went in and changed the price on a couple of things in Manage Inventory and the price didn’t change either. I think Manage Inventory must be broken?

user profile
Seller_DVL4JSjFGIZPo
user profile
Seller_ki9YmH7WmdpHv

FBM
Does anyone know how the a buyer requested cancellation is suppose to restock.
We had one that restocked itself.
And then the next two we had to restock manually.

Does it have to do with the reason the customer picks, or the reason you pick?
I can’t find any amazon links for this info.

Any chance this has something to do with this current issue?

user profile
Seller_emug60ET6N1lF

I also encountered the same problem. Customer service has been called. Hope it will be resolved soon

user profile
Seller_3fyUsDboMZ7ki
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_3fyUsDboMZ7ki

I’m having the same problem when adding products. No product additions since yesterday. Do you think it’s a general problem? :(:(((

user profile
Seller_VtsMSQREy4PPU

Same problem, Can’t list any products, can’t update stock level & can’t change the price, Nothing’s working since yesterday

user profile
Xander_Amazon

Hey Sellers -

Thank you for sharing your concerns on this technical issue with the Amazon Catalog. At this time, the Technical Team is currently investigating and we hope to have this issue resolved as soon as possible. You can see the notification from the team here.

Continue to check Seller Central and this updated forum thread (Technical Issue) for updates.

Please share the specific details of how the error is impacting your account at the primary thread above, as these reports will make it easier for our Technical Teams to identify and resolve these experiences. Thank you again for raising this.

Respectfully,
Xander

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post