user profile
Sign in
user profile

Prepaid returns for seller fulfilled orders AUTOMATIC when it shouldnt

by Seller_YotQl6vQ4rBVi

Prepaid returns for seller fulfilled orders are ALWAYS approved by us first because we have several warehouses and need to give an RMA# for each return and a return address. Since yesterday 11/20/19 they have been AUTO approving and giving customers a label and my generic return address even though we are part of the “Return Attribute Overrides”. SO we export all of our listing and then import and chose why we need them to be overrided which we did and they were all approved but still get auto returns from customers. Is anyone else having this issue in the last 24 hours like I am?

Tags: Address
415 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
James_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_YotQl6vQ4rBVi's post

Exemptions due to having a different address or due to having better return shipping rates from a different carrier are not supported. While the return attribute overrides for exemption request uploaded by you is successful, Amazon can still generate prepaid return labels if the uploaded SKUs do not fall under any of the criteria mentioned here.

If you wish to configure multiple return addresses for your returns then you should use “return address overrides” following the steps here.

Jump to reply
415 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_v9IJgNPTC1wxl

Is anyone else having an issue with return overrides? Started this morning, Amazon started auto authorizing returns that should require our authorization and OUR RMA number.

Merry Glitchmas!

user profile
Seller_XZ2XQ43ihb09S

Could this perhaps have been related to the need to respond to a return request within 48 hours?

user profile
Seller_v9IJgNPTC1wxl

So, apparantly, seller support has no idea what I am talking about and I have had 4 auto authorized returns now even with attributes in place. I am getting so tired of putting up with this.

user profile
Seller_0911JNLeHs1aS

4 so far auto authorized… this platform is becoming more and more crazy.

Force us to respond via manage returns but no API…how are we suppose to handle returns manually 1 by 1? We deal with heavy volumes…and now this…

user profile
Seller_e5vQJ739Wi3Zh

Jumping on the bandwagon to say we are affected as well. We need custom RMA numbers and this is causing MAJOR issues for us.

user profile
Seller_tYCyXtQqFRs9J

We are having the same issue. We have spoke with amazon and they didn’t know what we were talking about.

user profile
Seller_v9IJgNPTC1wxl

Yes, multiple customers have complained about it, but Amazon has not acknowledged an issue. @SEAmod maybe investigate for us?

user profile
Seller_IWNhTAxkWNw5l

Same in here, started yesterday. It is a huge deal breaker for us!!! We can not sell like this in Amazon. We also work with multiple warehouse for returns. They keep authorizing returns. We have also uploaded exemption file again which was approved but still auto approved. WTH!!!

user profile
Seller_IWNhTAxkWNw5l

same in here, started yesterday WTH !!! any resolution so far ?

user profile
Seller_IWNhTAxkWNw5l

i hope this is temporary issue, i suspect this is done purposely for holiday season!!!

Go to original post