Pls help - Multiple Negative Review given by a Seeller

But when a seller has to do a test buy in order to prove you are wrongfully selling on their product then they have the right to leave negative feedback. They can also request a refund since it is not the right product. Chances are the seller has sent a warning to this seller and they have chosen to ignore it. And it is taking Amazon a lot longer to get around to these complaints so it is easier for a seller to keep buying and keep leaving negative feedback. I am not sure what the products are but I bet that Baltos is doing something wrong. Not all sellers will complain when there is an wrongful listing which confuses things for some sellers. Exact match means just that–exact in every detail to include packaging, where it is made and so on…

THank you, Yesterday, WE called the Seller Support & they can clearly see but they “Cannot do anything”

They mentioned to email to Seller-Performance which we did.

Hi TZTOOL, don’t you think a feedback as " Malicious seller selling bad goods,"

They have not yet gotten the item &we have few related to us, but Seller Support we guess cannot read the Amazon policy

We were never warned, how do you know that we were warned?

jeff@amazon.com

Do not hesitate contact ASAP.
He is the only one who can help in your situation.

Hi Sewingoodies, " Thank you" will do it now.

Many Blessings & hope you are getting too many orders:-)

If you knew this was a competitor then you knew that was a warning because you are doing something you shouldn’t be.

The negative comments from seller are:

1- “Malicious seller selling bad goods”

2- One star service

3- Very bad service

Just so you know, no matter what the issue a seller cannot leave another seller feedback when they are competitors in any way.

Yes, but… he bought with multiple names & “when one does not do unto others” till now one do not think anyone will do that. Also, w/ multiple name one does not know it’s the same seller as he seems to have multiple accounts as w/ one it did not show he bought twice.

We send the email & thank you again my friend

You need Jeff take care of you as you always do to you customers.

Hi Baltos

I don’t know your problem is review or feedback, you can tell amazon support" Malicious seller " it should not be in reviews(it is only for product). “selling bad goods” it can’t be in Feedbacks(it is only for logistic and service)
My experience I know it is very hard to fight however please try to contact amazon support everyday and create a new support again and again, maybe you will meet a good support person who can help you to remove it.

Thank you TZTOOL, The feedback are so obvious as even ebay does a better on removal than frustrating sellers if they work hard like you & everyone here

Thank you PetMassive, We have send all the ASIN #'s w/ explanation.

Much Blessings

To Everyone, Thank you for participating & reading & giving your Precious time & input.

I am Grateful for you all… Just want to Thank you all

Can you show me where it says this because I cannot find it.

Really?

It’s in the seller code of conduct. Years ago when I was new I left a seller feedback, which was a legitimate statement regarding their service, and Amazon sent me a policy warning email and removed the feedback. You can’t leave feedback for any seller or products related to your products, competition or even category.

The only thing I can find that is even close is, “Attempting to damage another Seller, their listings or ratings.” When they have listed, against policy, then you are not attempting to damage them but get them off the listing–in my interpretation of the policy. It is not their listing to begin with. The best thing is for them to understand that exact means exact–and if my brand name is in the title, then you can not list on it unless you are selling my brand name. If you buy it from me, then you have to list it as used–if I understand the policy.