I send in very small quantities to FBA compared to most sellers and I used to have almost zero issues. Starting in mid may of this year, almost every single shipment I have sent into the ABE8 NJ warehouse have been undercounted and over-counted in receiving. For some reason whoever is in charge of receiving the items keeps mixing up the sku count sent in separate shipments.
Basically they undercount the skus sent in one shipment and another box that is sent days later is over-counted by the exact number of units missing from the previous shipment.
I guess I should consider myself luckier than most in the sense that at least the units are still accounted for but I do not like the idea that it looks like I am the one miscounting quantities that I send in when this is not the case.
Exhibit A below…