Payments

Hi

I am having trouble with Amazon. I keep requesting my funds to be deposited into my bank account and after 3 days they send me an email message saying I should update my bank account. I update my bank account to a valid working bank account and after 3-5 days I receive the same message as to why my funds are not accepted. Please assist

This is something seller support will have to deal with.

i have the same problem with 4 payments,i don’t know how to solve that.

What is the Seller Support phone number? I am having some issues with getting paid. Over the last 4 months I’ve sold over (grossed over) $1,000.00+ and I have yet to received payment from Amazon. Is anyone else having this issue? It’s crazy, Amazon knows to deduct on schedule Sellers fees but somehow they don’t deposit your profits. They roll it over so that it will be under the fees next pay period and will be deducted. So you end up not getting paid month after month. Am I the only one with this issue?

I think that is why they don’t release your funds. Amazon wants to make sure you have enough funds to cover all the fees, but I would open a case just based on my experience.

Hello.
I’m having the same problem since November. I have tried five times to update my account information to get the money but every time I receive an email from Amazon “Failure to transfer funds”.
I’m out of options on how to proceed.
My account was working fine in the summer and I have not changed anything since then.