Pay MCF balance more often than every fortnight

I only use MCF and have the negative payment balance taken from my credit card every fortnight. September-October is my busiest period and the payment balance will at some point exceed the credit limit on my card. I can’t find an option to make an extra payment in between the scheduled payments. Am I missing something?

Hello oldmanbitter - It sounds like you want to learn more about the negative balance charges and how to make payments. Here are a few Seller Central articles that may provide those details.

Seller Central - Why are you charging my credit card for a negative balance?

Amazon will attempt to charge your credit card for the amount you owe if your seller account has a negative balance at the end of a settlement period. Amazon will continue to charge your credit card as often as every 24 hours until the remaining balance in your seller account is paid in full.

Seller Central - Making a payment

If you have a negative balance, a Repay Balance button will appear in the Closing Balance section of your Payments summary. Click this button to make a payment.

Do these help?

Tiff

That does help - thankyou, but I’ve figured out that the best idea would be to pay money into my card account, so that it is in credit. That credit, along with the card limit will be enough to cover the negative balance.

Hello oldmanbitter - It seems technology is playing tricks with me today and our recent reply exchange was accidentally deleted. I want to share the Seller Central resources once again in case other sellers wish to reference them. I did see in your initial reply that you have found a system that is working well for your payments - that is great!

Seller Central - Why are you charging my credit card for a negative balance?

Amazon will attempt to charge your credit card for the amount you owe if your seller account has a negative balance at the end of a settlement period. Amazon will continue to charge your credit card as often as every 24 hours until the remaining balance in your seller account is paid in full.

Seller Central - Making a payment

If you have a negative balance, a Repay Balance button will appear in the Closing Balance section of your Payments summary. Click this button to make a payment.

Tiff