Pausing Account Suspensions for Order Performance

due to the uncertainty it would be best to not buy inventory until mid may.

Thank you for that info!

What was the reason for suspension? Can you elaborate or post the part of the suspension email that states that?

hi, what about the accounts that were suspended? why not urgently reassess these cases?

This is very helpful. Thank you to everyone at Amazon. I’ve been staying up super late to pack our last-minute 2am orders in time to leave them for postal pickup, which occurs at about 10am, thereby avoiding violating the shelter in place order. Now, I will have a bit of breathing room and can get some sleep since I’ve been packing everything by myself in my kitchen-turned-pick-pack-&-ship center.

Usually I’m preparing for a cringe-worthy moment when there’s a new Amazon announcement!

Thank you Amazon for your understanding during this difficult emergency circumstance we’re all in together!

AGREED!!! Our sales have tripled in the past 3 weeks…………and so have the returns. We only sell new items from our retail store’s. However, none of the returns are No Longer Wanted or Needed. The #1 return reason is………… you guessed it…………Defective. They get a new DVD/Blu-Ray, watch it, and return it used, in proper working order. Could it be that Amazon is catching up of what they have trained the buyers to do? :train2:

ughhh… it’s good news and bad new to me because I couldn’t get any respond from the appeals I made. Im worried that they will not reactivate any suspended account until May 15…

Great appreciation from Amazon leadership team
THANK YOU SO MUCH AMAZON, I LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU ARE DOING TO US AT THIS MOMENT.

I LOVE YOU AMAZON, NEVER THOUGHT THAT AMAZON WILL STAND AT OUR SIDE, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME

Wow…all the love here for Amazon says a lot about our relationship. It shows how much we have accepted suspension as being a normal part of being a 3rd party seller.

So, we’re thanking them for the temporary reprieve from their harsh methods. Very telling.

Regardless, it is shocking to see Amazon post this in public and it’s still a positive move.

Questions:
1 - Effective until May 15th - Does that mean they will not count transactions up until that date or is that when they will start reviewing? The ODR covers a 60 day period so this distinction is important.

2 - An ODR above 1% also means automatic loss of the buy-box. Will that also not happen?

I think that for most of us, our collective psychological damage is the fear of suspension, rather than experiencing suspension as “the norm”. :thinking:

Of course, everything in your post is still accurate, either way.

Now that ODR exceeds 1%, will the shopping cart be lost?

Can you unsuspend me please? it has been almost 6 months now and you keep charging me weird fees each month, i have tried to appeal many times now

Post Amazon email to us here. See if someone could help. Use a new thread when posting.

it has been almost 6 months now and you keep charging me weird fees each month,

In the meanting, downgrade your account from Professional to Individual selling plan. Individual selling plan is free. You could dispute the past charges through your credit card company. Call them up.

THANK YOU AMAZON!!!
Thanks for your understanding! But we will do our best to do for our buyers, thank you very much!

Hi, my payment is held by amazon because of my account performance issue. I think it’s because my cancellation/late shipment. Can you help it?

If Amazon stops suspending accounts for high cancellation and high late shipment rates, would it consider removing the suspending of accounts whose only guilt is selling fast, and therefore suspended?

thank you for your help! We all know that there are indeed problems with the delivery of goods. More and more flights are cancelled.
However, we will go all out! Suffering will pass, and we will win.
God bless America!:muscle:

Appreciate your action. Single negative feedback dated 26/2 on FBA item. The customer received a 100% reimbursement and returned it in damaged condition. Please remove the feedback and remove the account deactivation notice from my landing page.

But does this mean you will not be placing reserves on accounts due to this? For that would be awful.